The KENT CamEye is a first-of-its-kind vehicle and passenger security device that uses dual cameras to record everything that happens inside and outside the car, as well as live video streaming of either camera from anywhere in the world.
The KENT CamEye is a next-generation dash cam with a GPS car security system that ensures your loved ones’ safety as well as the security of your vehicle. Every day, people struggle to keep their vehicles and loved ones safe while driving. Installing a GPS tracker in such circumstances can provide peace of mind by continuously updating you on the current location of your car and family. To monitor overall safety, it has become critical to invest in a car GPS tracker. You want to ensure that your family is safe, regardless of the GPS tracker price in India. It also serves as a real-time GPS vehicle tracker for the car, displaying the vehicle’s route on a map. KENT CamEye is designed and engineered in India.
This is how it works:
It is a plug-and-play device that when installed in your vehicle, records time-lapse video and allows for real-time monitoring. Time-lapse videos are uploaded to secure cloud storage. And it is available on your phone at all times.
There are numerous such devices on the market, but the KENT CamEye stands out above the rest. The device has many features, including live-location tracking, dual cameras, an inbuilt mic & speaker, real-time alerts, and much more. The KENT CamEye meets your 21st-century safety needs and is packed with features.
Features of KENT CamEye:
- Time-lapse video and audio are recorded both inside and outside the vehicle.
- Two-way communication with car occupants
- GPS tracking and route retracement
- Plug-and-play installation that is not based on OBD
- AI-powered smart alerts, such as unknown driver detection and over-speeding
- Records without internet access and with a battery backup lasting up to 24 hours.
- 4G/3G connectivity (pre-installed 4G SIM) and data transfer to secure cloud storage (up to 90 days).
- Face recognition-based automatic stealth mode
- Women and children’s safety in cars driven by drivers
- Preventing driver misuse of the vehicle
- Smart alerts based on artificial intelligence for unknown driver detection, over-speeding, and other issues.
Everyone wants their family and friends to be safe, especially when they are on the road. KENT CamEye assists in ensuring a safe commute. You can set artificial intelligence-based parameters that can be customized based on your needs. There are numerous other features on KENT CamEye that provide 360-degree protection for your loved ones. While other devices have exorbitant car GPS tracker prices and lack sufficient features to provide you with road safety, the KENT CamEye ensures a safe and stress-free commute.
The Installation Process KENT CamEye:
- The device installation process begins with the download of the KENT CamEye app, which is free to download and install on both Android and iOS.
- After that, the QR code on the device must be scanned, and the rest of the steps are fairly self-explanatory and don’t take long to complete.
- The device is then supposed to be mounted next to your car’s inside rear view mirror, for which KENT includes a suction mount inside the box.
- KENT also includes cable clips to help manage the wires around the dash, eliminating the worry of a cluttered cabin.
- There is also a pry tool that aids in the concealment of wires by tucking them inside dashboard panels – great attention to detail and ideal for those who prefer their interiors to be neat and tidy. It is powered by inserting a Micro-USB cable into a 12V power socket; the one included in the box is also quite long. Finally, a car charger is included in the box.
- That’s all there is to it. The installation process is fairly quick, but we recommend carefully reading the manual to understand what the colours of the LED light on the device mean and how to proceed with the installation process when it comes to pairing the device with your phone and setting up the account.
The build quality is excellent, and it feels solid in the hand. The only complaint we had was with the sim-card slot cover, which felt a little flimsy. However, because you will most likely only use it once during the device’s lifetime, it can be overlooked. Aside from that, I have no complaints.
The KENT CamEye is a great product that covers all the bases, and if you like to have information about your chauffeur-driven car or fleet and are willing to pay for it, you should definitely consider the KENT CamEye. We hope you found this post informative. Please leave any questions or comments about the preceding article in the section below. We will gladly help you.