The popular OYO Rooms have recently opened their IPO worth rupees 8,430 crores. Digital IPOs are in the rage currently, and OYO has recently stepped foot in the market with its shares after gaining SEBI approval and is expected to create a steer in the coming times.
OYO is a name that most of you are familiar with if you have booked a cheap hotel online. The OYO Share Price is likely to rise high and give the company’s initial investors great returns in a short period.
Hindustan Media Ventures, Airbnb, and Microsoft are the most recent investors in OYO. So, what makes OYO shares a worthwhile investment? As you continue to read this article, you will learn a few essential details about OYO’s and their recent IPO launch.
Seven important things to know about OYO IPO
- OYO currently has over 157,000 operational storefronts, including homes, stays, and hotels in roughly 35 countries. It majorly targets Europe, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, and a few other Asian countries. After Inter Miles of Jet, it stands in the second position to be India’s most significant loyalty franchise.
- Most people don’t know that Oravel Stays Limited owns OYO Rooms. And it is precisely them who has come out with the public issue. OYO Rooms first launched the concept of affordable homestays and hotels. In India, the brand is popularly known as OYO Rooms which provides homestays and hotels that you can book online at affordable prices.
- Ritesh Agrawal, the promoter of OYO Rooms or Oravel Stays Limited, holds 24. 94% stake in the company, which he will not offer as a part of OFS. He is determined to keep his share to 24.94% in the company as of now.
- The total expected size of OYO Rooms IPO is worth 8,430 crore rupees. The company is willing to offer sales of 1,430 crores and a new issue of 7,000 crores.
- Softbank is one of the significant shareholders in the company and will be giving away its 2% stake through the IPO.
- Besides Ritesh Agrawal, the company is owned by fifteen other stakeholders, including Microsoft, Softbank, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Grab, Airbnb, and Oravel Employee Welfare Trust.
- Almost 43% of the company’s revenue is generated from Southeast Asian countries and India. And nearly 23% come from Europe.
Suppose you already deal in the share market; you’ll know how to trade and play a safe bet. However, the share market keeps on changing every day, and you can’t know where your investment takes you.
If you consider investing in OYO Rooms IPO, you should keep your eye on daily updates, current OYO share price, price fluctuations, and share market predictions. You can always seek advice from a share market expert to understand how you operate in the market.
As per reports, it has been predicted that OYO Rooms will give approximately 70% returns to its initial investors. So, now is the time to decide and gain benefits from it. Agencies and platforms that deal online in the share market will give you genuine market insights.
Look for potential platforms that have positive feedback and ratings from their users. You’ll find plenty of trading platforms. However, conducting research and being sure about your decision is always better than regretting it later. So, begin your search and get the most out of OYO Rooms IPO.