The international supply chain and logistics management sector is dynamic and demands the same from its employees, to be able to showcase the right skills needed to fulfil the responsibilities of a position.
Choosing to study via logistics courses in Singapore can help you pick up part-time or full-time job roles right after graduation and kick start your supply chain management career path.
Opting for a diploma in logistics and supply chain management started in Singapore can help learners, both business professionals and college graduates, reskill and upskill to grab new job profiles in this fast-moving market.
What can you learn from a logistics diploma programme in Singapore?
The comprehensive nature of the supply chain management diploma programme offered in Singapore will allow you to cover all the complex avenues of logistics, procurement and supply chain (LPS) responsibilities.
This will make it easier for you to succeed in today’s modern business organisations and showcase industry-friendly competence, knowledge and skills to impress any recruiter.
You will also get to study modules based on topics related to the logistics and supply chain management division, such as inventory management, transportation management, warehousing, and purchasing among others.
The curriculum of the diploma in logistics and supply chain management programme in Singapore is tailor-made to help you find the best pathway of progression towards the top of the corporate ladder.
- Foundation level – jobs related to business execution and operation
- Managerial level – job profiles involved with managing and supervising subordinate employees
- Leadership level – responsibilities related to leading and directing a business organisation dealing with supply chain management and logistics
What are the eligibility requirements for applying for logistics courses in Singapore?
The prerequisites of applying for a diploma in supply chain and logistics programme that is between full time and part-time students.
Here’s a list of the general eligibility criteria for all students who want to study logistics courses in Singapore:
- You should be a minimum of 18 years
- You must possess a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- You must fulfil the English language proficiency level the study in an English speaking country like Singapore. For this, you may showcase the proof of an IELTS score of 5.5 or above and a TOEFL score of a minimum of 550.
- In the English language GCE-O level, you must obtain a rank of C6 or better
- You can also choose to complete the English upper intermediate level preparatory course from the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF).
Students who do not possess any of the abovementioned standard entry requirements will be assessed by the academic board of Singapore, on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested to take up a role in the organisation and movement of various products and supplies, then apply to the diploma programme right away!
Gain the specialisation that can help you find employment in any part of the world and climb up the high clear ladder quickly.