In my childhood, I used to be proud of myself for getting rewards in school. Similarly, today, I’m again proud of myself after earning medals in PUBG. PUBG, also known as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, is an online multiplayer battle royal game in which you have to kill your enemy while avoiding getting killed. In a few years, the game has become top-grossed and got millions of users. You can play this on both Android and iOS devices.
Let’s get back to the topic of the article. We’re talking about the medals you can earn in this game. The best thing is that you’re bound to get rewards, whether winning or losing the game. In this article, we’ll be talking about PUBG meaning and the list of medals you will earn in this game.
As I mentioned earlier, the complete form of PUBG is PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds. It is an online multiplayer battle royal game developed and published by PUBG cooperation.
In simple words, it is a type of shooting game. The game consists of several mods created by Brendan and inspired by the Japanese movie Battle Royal.
You and other members’ entry will be in a parachute landing on an island in the game.
After landing on an island, you have to start scavenging for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed.
There will be a circle in this game which will be the safe area. The circle will be decreasing in size over time. This decreasing area will force you to survive in a tighter region.
If you will be the last player standing in that safe area, it means you will win the game. It is like the last man standing match in WWE.
But remember, it will not be an easy task to stay alive until this game’s end. It requires a lot of precision and strategies.
Due to its fantastic gameplay, PUBG became one of the best-selling and highest-grossing games of all time.
According to December 2020, the game received 734 million downloads and grossed over $4.3 billion on mobile devices.
Apart from its best gameplay, PUBG also contains some technical flaws.
Due to its technical flaws, PUBG games got banned in several countries like India. In addition, it says that the game was allegedly harmful and highly addictive to younger persons.
However, there were many suicide cases after playing this game. According to science, the content in the game was violent, which is making their mind destructive.
- It comes with a replay option so you can see how you died.
- It contains several military gears such as Backpacks, Helmet, One-piece suite and Vests.
- PUBG comes with four maps: Miramar, Erangel, Sanhok and Vikendi.
- You can customize your character and weapons.
- You can eject from the plane anytime you want.
PUBG list of medals and their meanings
Above, we were talking about the PUBG meaning. And now, in this section, we’ll show you the list of medals you can win in the game.
And together, we’ll show you the meaning of each medal you will win.
- Berserker – You will earn this when you survive for over 20 minutes and kill 3+ enemies with more than 800 damage.
- Marathon Man – If you cover 1000+ meter distance by walking.
- Chicken Master – If you kill more than five players and win the match.
- Nugget Dinner – When you win a match with killing players less than five.
- Gunslinger – If you kill seven to ten players.
- Terminator (Gold) – You will earn this when you kill more than ten players.
- Freeloader – If you survive without killing anyone on squad or duo.
- Couch Potato – When you die early in the game.
- Deadeye – If you got more accurate shots through a sniper.
- Grenadier – When you kill two players through a hand grenade.
- Fight Club – When you kill more than two players with your punches.
- Gladiator – If you kill more than two players through Pan, Crowbar and Machete.
- Too Soon – If you die within three minutes of landing.
- Eagle Sight – When you kill a player using Red Dot Sight.
- Armour Expert – If you have level three grade armour, backpack, and vest.
- Curator – If you have a full backpack throughout the game.
- Scavenger – When you loot more than two loots in airdrops.
- Finisher – If you kill or damage your enemy in the final circle.
- Medic – If you recover 500+ health.
- Lifesaver – When you revive your teammates more than three times.
So here are some of the medals you can earn while playing PUBG. But once again, remember that you’re bound to these rewards whether you win or lose the game.
PUBG comes with fantastic gameplay and has become one of the most-playing and high-grossing games in no time. We hope the information outlined in the article will help you know everything about PUBG meaning and medals you can earn in this game.