Kodi unfolds new experiences for your Firestick. It brings diverse entertainment channels right to your doorstep. With Kodi Firestick, you can enjoy numerous channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Hotstar, and more. Kodi requires addons to provide your favorite content like TV shows, movies, sports, and kids’ shows to have extra privileges. Kodi also has other unique features, such as Kodi builds. This changes the skin and provides a library of online content to enhance your movie experience.
Each addon or build has a different set of content, giving the user a wide range to choose from. To enjoy Kodi services, one needs to download and install Kodi on their Firestick or Fire TV. The software is compatible with different devices. This article teaches how to download Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire cube TV.
How to download Kodi 18 on your Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire cube TV
- Visit the setting section on your Firestick device.
- Select the tab “my fire TV.”
- Proceed and select the “developers” button.
- Next, click the option “apps from unknown sources” click turn on to proceed.
- Proceed back to the Firestick, Fire TV homepage. Click the “search” button on the screen and type “downloader.” Select the first option which appears on the screen (orange downloader icon).
- Select the “ok” button on the remote to start the download process. The downloader will install select the “open” button.
- Select “allow” followed by the “ok” button.
- Press the “ok” button on the remote to open the keyboard. Now type the URL for Kodi 18.9 or Kodi 17.6.
- Enter the “GO” command to start the download process.
- Next, click the install button on the Kodi set up the page to initiate the installation process.
- Click “Done” once the installation process is complete.
- Now click delete to remove the Kodi installation file and create space on your Fire TV stick, Fire TV, or Fire cube TV.
- Press the delete button again and proceed to the Firestick homepage.
- Under the app and channel section, click the tab “see all.”
- Select the Kodi shortcuts at the bottom of the page. Choose the option button on the Fire TV stick. Now click move to the front and press the “ok” button. You can access the Kodi app on your home screen.
- Launch the app and select the continue button>allow.
- The app will start to load. The Kodi app is now successfully installed on your Firestick device.
How to download Kodi 17.6 on Firestick TV and Fire TV cube using ES file Explorer
To start the process user has to conduct the initial process, which involves:
- Go to settings>device>developer options.
- Next, turn on the ADB Debugging>apps from unknown sources.
- Now download and install ES File Explorer to install Kodi on your Firestick device.
- ES File Explorer is a free open source file manager. It’s designed for A droid devices and works well with Kodi software. To enhance services on the Firestick TV.
- To download Kodi user must have the ES file explorer app.
- Visit the Fire TV menu and click on the setting option followed by system>developer options.
- Next, turn it on and allow the app from unknown sources.
- On the menu, click the tab “search” to proceed.
- Now type the word “ES Explorer” select the icon for downloading and installation process.
- Now you can open the ES Explorer app and get Kodi on your Firestick using the ES Explorer app.
How to install Kodi on Fire TV through PC windows 10
Users can easily install Kodi on their Firestick using a PC device. It’s easy and requires few steps.
- Proceed to settings>system>developer options.
- Next, enable the apps from unknown sources>ADB Debugging.
- Go back to the setting page >system>about, note down your IP address.
- Download the ADB link for windows and ARM APK files.
- Next, launch the ADB link and click the button “new.”
- On the description, the field enters the name for your reference.
- Enter the IP address of your Fire TV on the address field.
- Now click “save” >”connect.”
- Users can now view Fire TV IP address on the connected devices.
- Next, click the “Install APK” button and press “Kodi APK.”
- Select open>confirm.
- Finally, go to the apps on Kodi apps.
How to get Kodi on Firestick TV through Mac
- Navigate to settings>system>developers options.
- Next, enable apps from unknown sources>ADB Debugging.
- Go back to the setting page and click system >about>Network.
- Note down the IP address for later use.
- Proceed to the “download Adblink for OS X page. Select the option “begin download.
- Select the URL and download the ARM file under the Android tab.
- Launch the Adblink on your Mac and select the “new” button.
- Enter the Firestick on the description button.
- Key in the IP address of the Firestick on the address box.
- Click save button>current device>Firestick>connect.
- The system will show Firestick under the current devices.
- Choose the tab “install APK.
- Go to the Kodi APK installation file you downloaded.
- A confirmation message will show click yes to allow for Adblink to install Kodi on Firestick.
- After installation, go to Home>apps>Kodi. To launch Kodi software on your Fire TV stick device.
Users can install Kodi addons for a better experience and stream all the favorite online content.