Instagram is reckoned among the most perspective Social Networking Services for business advertisement. People may not know what Deoxyribonucleic acid is but they know what Instagram is and what it is used for. The popularity of Instagram is growing with each passing day. Moreover, the degree of engagement of its users between one another or with brands is extremely and exclusively high.
One of the reasons for that is lying of its distinctive feature of Instagram – visual content, which is perceived by users more readily and much faster than a text, what in its turn provides great conversion. In addition, it’s a mobile app, which gives you an opportunity to use it everywhere. So we can call it an excellent social platform for modern people, who are always in a rush keeping busy.
Why use Instagram for business?
According to statistics, around 17% of Instagram users above eighteen checks their accounts every day – solvent, active users. Take a hint. Thus, it’s of higher probability to win your audience and possible customers among that numbers.
There is a lot of real-life example of how famous brands lead their marketing strategies via Instagram gaining brand recognition and loyal customers and huge revenues in a consequence.
How to use Instagram for Business?
- You should start with the creation of your own business acc. For that upload the app and connect your FB page to the newly created account. All conscious people know how to do it.
- Improve your account. The proper enhancement will make your profile noticeable for other accounts. It includes:
- Fixing your logo as an avatar. If you haven’t got your own logo yet, use a photo of your goods.
- Using your company’s name as a nickname or at least the words describing your business in short, for instance, “handmade swimming suits”.
- Filling the Bio with Contacts and your website page link.
- IG is for window-shopping. Make a vitrine out of your account. Add photos of your stuff. Remember about the quality of the photos. Low-quality images will make the potential client leave and never come back. It’s vital to post them regularly.
- Add hashtags to every post. They will help your TA to find you among millions of accounts, so it’s crucial.
- Attract followers. The efficiency of Instagram directly depends on the number of your followers. Follow other people, leave comments and likes and so on. Do it all the time. Use all kind of services that Instagram offers you: Stories, Vertical video, live broadcasts.
- Organize contests and giveaways. There are lots of freeloaders, they love it.
- Measure the effectiveness of your Instagram promo campaign. An analysis is important. Track every detail: quantity of likes, comments, and shares, the rate of outreach, and conversion.
How to use it more efficiently?
Of course, you may hire a person who will do all mentioned above actions 24/7 and be sure it will cost you a bundle. There is a more efficient way for business promotion through Instagram. I’m talking about Instagram bots.
An Instagram bot is an automation system whose aim is to promote your business acc by means of auto liking, auto follow/unfollow, comments, direct messages, scheduled posting. Its work is based on the idea of imitation of real human behavior. Thus, your audience will never guess that you use it.
Most of Instagram automation tools have its own gizmos: additional options like hashtags generators or ability to unfollow everyone in one click.
Moreover, the effectiveness and occurrence of such bots are much higher than human ones. In addition, it’s simply faster.
Some of them are aimed at account security, others on the effectiveness of the promotion. And what is most important it’s budget-friendly (around $50 per month at most, if compare with the average salary of a Social Media Manager it is quite beneficial.)
No doubts, Instagram is a tremendously useful platform for operating your business there. And it’s only your choice to use it or not, but if you quite wise and value your time and efforts, pay your attention to Instagram bot. Maybe it will change the whole course of events for your business.