Sometimes you may encounter an unpleasant audio renderer error YouTube while playing your favourite song on YouTube. It might be frustrating whenever you start watching videos on YouTube and see this error on your screen.
However, the error will ask you to restart your computer to resolve the issue. But most of the time, the problem does not get resolved by just rebooting your computer. It seems that the issue is due to the wrong audio driver. Some users think that it is due to an update or a BIOS bug.
If you’re also looking to deal with this problem, check out this article. Here, we’ll show you some efficient ways to solve this audio renderer error YouTube.
1. Restart your computer
The foremost thing you can do is restart your computer to solve this problem.
However, it’s going to be a temporary fix. But still, you can try it. And if your problem gets resolved after restarting your computer, you do not have to try any other method.
But if the audio renderer error occurs again after rebooting, keep reading this article to explore more methods to solve this problem.
2. Use DriverFix
The foremost reason behind causing this error is faulty or outdated audio drivers.
In this case, the best thing you can do is update your drivers. A tool like DriverFix can help you find any outdated driver present in your computer and update it.
It will scan your whole computer and find out missing, broken or outdated drivers.
Furthermore, the tool will provide compatible drivers for your computer. The only thing you have to do is download and install the DriverFix on your computer.
Then you have to click on the scan button to start scanning. Choose the drivers you find outdated and update them.
3. Re-plug your audio device
Another method you can use is disconnecting and reconnecting your audio device.
It may solve the problem short term. But still, you can try it. If you’re using wired headphones to listen to your favourite song, unplug and re-plug the wire to solve this problem.
However, many users confirmed that this method is worth it. But remember that still, it is a temporary solution.
That’s why. Stay on the article to find out other permanent solutions to this audio renderer error YouTube.
4. Run the Audio troubleshooter
You can run the audio troubleshooter on your Windows computer to solve this error.
The Windows come with an in-built audio troubleshooter that will let you resolve some audio-related problems.
Want to learn how to run the audio troubleshooter? I’m sure you do. Follow the steps shown below to run the audio troubleshooter.
- Go to the Windows start menu and click on the Settings.
- Click on Update and security and choose Troubleshoot in the left side panel.
- Click on Playing audio and choose Run the troubleshooter below it.
- After completing troubleshooting, restart your computer.
Then open YouTube to check whether the problem gets resolved or not.
5. Restart your audio device
Restarting your audio device can also help you to solve the audio renderer error on YouTube.
You only have to follow some steps to remove the error using this method.
- Press Windows key+R to open the run box.
- In the run box, type devmgmt.msc and click on the Ok button to open the device manager.
- Now, find and expand Sound, video and game controllers in the device manager.
- You have to right-click on every audio adapter and choose Disable device.
- After a few seconds, right-click on every audio adapter and select the Enable device.
- Restart your computer and check whether the error gets fixed or not.
6. Remove the Radeon software from your computer
Check out the steps for removing the Radeon software from your computer to solve the error.
- Go to the Windows start menu and click on Settings.
- On the next page, click on Apps.
- Scroll down to find the Radeon software.
- Click on the software and select Uninstall.
Uninstalling the Radeon software from your computer may solve the problem.
7. Rollback your audio drivers
Here are the steps for rolling back your audio drivers to solve the audio renderer error YouTube.
- Open device manager on your computer and Audio inputs and outputs.
- Click on Properties and open the Driver tab.
- Click on the Roll back driver and follow the on-screen prompts.
So here are some best methods to resolve audio renderer error YouTube. However, the error occurs due to the faulted and outdated drivers present in your computer. For many users, updating the drivers made the problem go away. If you still have any issues regarding this error, we’re here for your help.