Nowadays YouTube is mostly used online streaming services because it provides HD quality videos related to different programs, movies, and other services but it needs strong internet connectivity to run optimally. YouTube videos can be downloaded in an MP4 format for further use. If the user uses these to avail of many further features like downloading videos for offline use, creating a playlist and bookmark for later use. The latest version of YouTube provides high audio and video quality and also uploads fresh videos. This is a quick and safe tool to convert to mp4 files from YouTube. It provides us the HD quality mp4 files and works with unbelievable speed if they are available. It is very simple to use. Our step by step instructions will help you understand how to convert YouTube videos to mp4.
Converting videos to mp4 via VLC media player: It can help out the user to play video offline and can convert videos from any format. Moreover, it provides the capacity to save your favorite YouTube videos as mp4. If the user converts VLC player and saves YouTube videos as mp4 format then user follows these steps:
- First of all, take a copy as a URL of any of your desired YouTube videos.
- Then, launch the VLC player.
- After that, choose the “Media” option there.
- Now, hit the option “Open capture Device.”
- After that, tap on “Network.”
- Go to the Network URL box and then paste the copied URL there. Your video will show in VLC.
- Next, hit the “Tools” option located inside the available menu option.
- After that, go to the “Codec information.”
- Then, save the particular contents of your location box and then go to a new web browser search tab. Then paste the URL there.
- Now, your video will appear in a different format in a particular browser.
- Then, tap the right click on your particular video with your mouse and hit the “Save As” option.
- To end with, tap on “MP4” to download your preferred file to your system.
Converting videos in mp4 via free YouTube downloader: This is well-matched with Android Windows and Mac users. After downloading it provides the facility for users to transform your YouTube videos to mp4 format. If the user uses this follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to paste the video’s URL to the search box. It is located at the uppermost portion of the application.
- Then, wait for a while to populate your URL.
- Stop for the Download tab to show active.
- Then hit the stub to download. It takes time depends on your internet connection and the size of your downloading file.
Downloading YouTube mp4 videos is really as simple as that. Without an internet connection, the user download mp4 files will be permanently stored on your device. You can use top video converters to mp3 here: https://heatfeed.com/youtube-to-mp3/.It runs smoothly on Windows, Mac, and Linux and works flawlessly with Chrome, Safari, Opera, and many other browsers. The user can easily convert YouTube videos to mp4 files to any music playing device of your choice.