If you have an iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 and want to bypass iCloud Activation lock, you are at the right side and can do this with our help. In this article, we would inform you everything about its procedures and tricks which you can quickly follow without spending the money. The only need to understand the differences between removing the iCloud lock and bypassing the iCloud activation lock. These both are different, and you can access only limited apps and features after bypassing the lock. On the other hand, if you like to remove the lock, you have to spend money and also have to use some official services to do so.
Importance of Bypassing the Activation lock on iPhone 11 and other versions
Bypassing the iCloud activation lock is essential and can help you in many ways. Let’s suppose you have bought a used iPhone and now trying to unlock its apps and other stuff, you would surely need to know how to bypass its iCloud settings. Also, keep in mind that you cannot jailbreak the iCloud activation lock as it does not bypass or remove the lock.
Remember that all iPads can be bypassed and the iPhones which can be bypassed are iPhone 4s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X. Now we are going to describe complete step by step produces to bypass the iCloud Activation lock on iOS 11 and others.
- First, you need to reboot the iPhone which you are trying to bypass.
- Now you have to kickstart the setup process. In this process, you need to choose your country and language.
- At this step, you would see “Choose a Wi-Fi Network” screen, and now you must tap on the “i” button next to the Wi-Fi network which you want to connect.
- Now, kindly scroll down to “DNS” and type there, one of the following based on your particular needs.
Bypass iCloud Activation – Detailed Video Guide for iPhone and iPad
- USA/North America:154.51.7
- In the rest of the world:109.17.60
- Now, tap “Back >” which is at a top left-hand corner of your screen. After that click on your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and then tap on “Join” which is at the top right corner of your iPhone screen.
- Now tap on the back button available at the top right corner. It will get you back to the Wi-Fi page quickly.
- Now be careful because your iOS device is trying to activate by going to new screen, but you should not allow it to do so.
- Just click on the back button at the top right corner to get back to the Wi-Fi page.
- At this point, you would see “iCloudDNSBypass.net” which is at the top. You can scroll and must tap on the menu. It will give you access to the apps and many other features. You have to choose the app, which can provide your required information.
• This is all and you have bypassed your iPhone’s iCloud Activation lock.