Getting the perfect body isn’t a mean feat, and most aesthetic procedures involve going under the knife. If you can’t bear the thought of having a surgical procedure done on your nose, then the good news is that you can actually give your nose the perfect makeover in less than one hour without going to the theater table.
Veritas Medical Aesthetics is a reputed aesthetic clinic in Singapore that prides itself as one of the best clinics that offer nose thread lift services in Singapore. With this procedure, you can design your nose quickly to give it the perfect shape you adore.
What is Nose Thread Lift?
Also known as the ‘lunch time nose jobs’ in Singapore, nose thread lifts are non-surgical nose augmentation procedures that utilize 100% absorbable and bio-compatible polydioxanone (PDO) threads. The procedure is quick, and your cosmetic doctor can help you complete it in less than one hour.
Most people prefer nose thread lifts because of the very minimal downtime attached to it, allowing you to resume your daily activities almost immediately. When getting a nose lift, your doctor will use a local anesthetic cream to numb the target region and then place fine threads along your nasal bridge.
This will enhance the septum and height to give projection to your nose. The threads used here are placed beneath your skin, and they work by elevating your nose tip and bridge. They also encourage collagen production to give your nose the perfect lift.
Before undergoing the procedure, you will need to book a quick consultation with your cosmetic doctor or surgeon to determine your nose’s current shape and your desired shape. This will help determine the ideal number of threads you will need.
Here are the Five Interesting Things You Should Know before Getting a Nose Thread Lift
1. Nose Thread Lifts are not Permanent
You will be able to see the nose thread results almost immediately as they provide a scaffold to your nose. However, these results are not permanent and may last between one and two years.
If you wish to extend the results beyond the standard viability period, you can achieve so by repeating the treatment nine months from the time you got the last treatment. You will also need to stick to your aesthetic doctor’s guidelines to reap the best results from this procedure.
2. Nose Thread Lift has Minimal Side Effects
Some patients experience slight swelling and soreness right after the procedure. This is usually normal and the effects will resolve in just a few days.
If it’s the first time you’re getting this procedure, your doctor may need to do a few allergy tests to determine if you’re the right patient for the procedure. Depending on your medical history, your doctor will also advise you against a nose thread lift procedure if;
- You have an autoimmune disease or bleeding disorder
- You have gone through a surgical rhinoplasty before
- You are a pregnant woman
- You have a crooked nose or extreme dorsal hump
3. The Cost of Nose Thread Lifts isn’t the same for all Patients
In Singapore, a nose thread lift procedure can cost you anywhere between $700 and $1500. This cost is influenced by a number of factors, which may include your desired goal and the number of threads required to achieve that.
4. There are Different Nose Thread Lift Alternatives
Nose thread lift procedures are available in two commonly known types; the Nova Threads and Silhouette InstaLift. Now, both procedures utilize a similar mechanism, but still, there are subtle differences between them.
- Nova Threads: The Nova Threads leverages the efficiency of polydioxanone (PDO) material to give definition to your body. As we had noted earlier, this material is 100% biocompatible and absorbable by the human body. After the procedure, it will dissolve slowly and remain in the body for six months. Apart from giving your nose the lift, they’re also helpful in stimulating continuous collagen production, making the results last for around one to two years.
- The Silhouette InstaLift threads: As opposed to the Nova Threads, which utilizes PDO, the Silhouette InstaLift threads make use of Poly-l-lactic material to give definition to your nose. The material is also biocompatible. The notable difference between Silhouette InstaLift threads and Nova Threads is that the Silhouette InstaLift threads will give your nose more lift. It will also remain active in your body for 12 months, stimulate less collagen manufacture, and leave results that will last for a maximum of three years.
5. You, Will, Need to Avoid Makeup for at Least 48 hours after getting a Nose Thread Lift.
Your doctor will give you appropriate guidelines regarding makeup usage. However, as a basic rule of thumb, you will need to avoid Makeup on the treated area for at least 48 hours.
After that, you’ll be free to resume your makeup regime and even use the foundation to conceal bruises if you got some. Take care not to rub your face when applying Makeup vigorously.
A good nose lift procedure will give you the best service if it’s done well. If you’re ready for one, contact us or visit our offices for a quick consultation.