Sometimes your other pending transactions on the Steam account can cause the pending transaction steam error. And further, it can prevent you from buying and playing your favourite games. How can we deal with this problem? One of the best ways to deal with this issue is by cancelling your pending transaction and try it again.
Moreover, you can also check whether the steam server is up or not. Sometimes this issue arises when the steam server goes down. You do not have to feel panicky. Just read this handful guide to resolve the steam pending transaction error. Here, I will give you a roadmap of simple and effective ways that will help you to solve this issue.
Let’s get started.
1. Cancel other pending transactions
Cancelling other pending transactions is the first and the only method to solve your awaiting transaction problem on steam.
You must be wondering how to cancel other pending transactions.
Here, we will show you the steps for cancelling the other pending transactions.
- Open Steam and log in to your account.
- After signing in to your account, click on the Account details button and select the View purchase history option.
After clicking on the View purchase history option, a list of Steam transactions will appear on your screen.
Here, you can check whether there is any pending transaction left or not.
- Click on the pending transaction and select Cancel this transaction option.
- You have to click on the Cancel my purchase option to cancel your pending transaction.
2. Disable the VPN and IP proxy software
Disabling your VPN and IP proxy software is another one of the best methods to solve this error.
Below, we will walk through some steps to disable the VPN and IP proxy software to resolve your Steam pending transaction error.
- You have to click on the VPN and IP proxy software on the process tab and select the End task option.
- Now, click on the Startup tab from the task manager.
- From the startup tab, click on the VPN and IP proxy software and select the Disable button to remove it.
After disabling your VPN and IP proxy software, your pending transaction error on Steam will get resolved.
3. Check if the Steam server is down
Sometimes your Steam server went down and caused this pending transaction error.
However, the Steam server going down is standard for everyone and causes this pending transaction.
So that is why if you face this problem, we will recommend you to check if your Steam server is down or not.
I know you must be wondering how to detect if the Steam server is down or not.
You can check your Steam server on the down detector website. The only thing you have to do is open the down detector website and select your country.
After opening the website, you need to type the Steam in the search box to open the page.
On that page, you can check whether your steam server is down or not.
4. Try purchasing through the official steam website
Instead of buying through the Steam client website, you can also purchase through the official steam website.
You only have to launch the browser and open the Steam website.
After opening the Steam website, log in with your Steam account and try purchasing the game from there.
Remember that it is a temporary solution, but it is better than nothing.
Steam pending transaction error- Frequently asked questions.
1. Why can’t I make any purchase on Steam?
If you’re facing this problem, you must check whether your client is lagging and slowing down or not.
2. How can I fix a pending transaction on Steam?
Sometimes there are some other pending transactions on your Steam account that are causing this issue.
So, you have to remove these pending transactions to resolve your problem.
3. How many days a pending transaction takes on Steam?
According to the Steam support page, a pending transaction will take about ten days.
However, this time period will depend on your bank’s policy.
We hope that this handful guide will help you to deal with your Steam pending transaction error. However, there is nothing to worry about. You can remove your other pending transactions to resolve this error. Or follow this guide and start your pending transaction.