Over the day by day technology has been evolved into the market we are going to be more depended on that. From the pas few year we have seen a lot new tech into the market as Smartwatch, Action Camera, AI, VR, Bezel-less smartphone, and On screen figure print smartphone. The one of the most common tech is Smartwatch. It just works like a small handset on your wrist. You can perform all the functions like calling, massaging, music and other thing.
The Fitness feature of the smartwatch is making it daily partner of your life. The watches can also take care of your fitness as well as they can track your heart rate, calories burn, how many steps you have taken, and much more. Here we have listed some of the best smartwatch for women / men.
So without any delay let’s take a look at them one by one:
APPLE 42MM SMARTWATCH
The last watch to feature on our list is an Apple smartwatch. This apple series 1 watch and need no introduction. It is also the most expensive selection in our list. The device is made premium with Aluminium Chassis and Ion-X glass. See the features to get more specification about it
- Price: $315.00
- Supports theonly iOS and endorses any iPhone 5 or later models
- It can track all your activity and also your heart rate.
- It comes with integrated Siri, your personal assistant
- Get notification of your mobile when any calls or email comes or notification of other apps
- Supports the secure Apple Pay directly from your watch
- You can customize the face of your watch, choose anyone over hundreds of Chronographs and digital face
- There are quick access widgets which gets instant updates about the app it is about
- The device comes with 8 GB of internal storage space which is a lot.
- The smartwatch has only 256 mAh battery which can last a day.
- Pros and Cons:
- Large storage space
- Customization of the watch face
- Siri integration
- Supports theonlyiOS
- Poor battery
If you are an iPhone lover, then you will fall in love instantly. Best storage space among all the device. The watch is not that easy and is very easy to use. The only downside is that it is limited only to iOS users. Overall this is a good smartwatch to go for at this price range.
ASUS WI503Q – SL – BG ZENWATCH 3 SMARTWATCH
One of the best design smartwatch. It also looks beautiful and comes with aleather strap. The device is made from 316L stainless steel, one of the best. It comes in two color variants: Beige Leather band (Silver color), and other is Dark brown leather band. Comes with a lot of customization to the watch as you like it.
- Price: $199.00
- It comes with AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Waterproof resistance up to 1 meters with IP67 water resistance rating
- The Battery can last almost a day. It also has fast charging which charges the device 60% in 15 minutes. It also comes with magnetic charger.
- The device houses Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor to handle all your work at lesser power.
- Customize the button for any functionality that suits you.
- Take and make call directly from your phone using inbuilt speaker and microphone
- Download the ZenFit app to track and get summary about all your workouts
- The smartwatchesbecome your personal assistant and provides you notification of your phone and also displays essential reminders and alarms
- Customize your smartwatch face. Add one over many different watch styles that are available
- Pros and Cons:
- Waterproof smartwatch
- Less power consumer processor.
- Fast charger to charge your device fast.
- Get notified about different notification and reminders directly from your watch.
- Does not have GPS (depends on Google map)
- The band is not leather
One of the best brand of smartwatches. You cannot complain about anything. It provides one of the best all class features. Excellent display with thenice addition of gorilla glass for extra protection. Overall one of the best smart device to go for if you are into asmartwatch.
LG SPORTS WATCH
The LG has made the best sportssmartwatch. It comes with a dynamic design with 1.38– inch round shaped POLED display. The display is 480 x 480 circular screen with a 348 PPI display. The watch comes in silver color with a leather strap. It has some of the unique features which are discussed below.
- Price: $242.95
- Connect your smartphone with either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
- The device also supports GSM carrier Nano-SIM card. Now make a call directly from your phone.
- The device houses a powerful Qualcomm quad-core MSM8909w processor which is clocked at 1.1 GHz.
- If you do not have GSM carrier, you have to use your smartphone to make calls.
- The smartwatch keeps tracks of all the notification on your phones and alerts you accordingly. You can even set reminders.
- The device is water as well as dust resistant. It comes with a rating of IP68.
- Play and create your own playlist from your watch without the need to touch your phone
- Heart rate sensors at the bottom of the watch.
- Pros and Cons:
- Battery can last one day (if used cellular and GPS it might reduce drastically)
- Good all in one smartwatch
- One of the best customer services provide
- The strap is not good, might get loose. Cannot change it as all the antenna is located here
- The SIM is not that handy as advertised.
A good watch the SIM is an added extra which might give you a mixed experience. As the watch comes with the AT&T Verizon, so you need Verizon connection to get the service.Another problem is thebulkiness of the device which might be faced if you have asmall wrist. Overall a good watch to get your hands on.
HUAWEI WATCH 2 – CARBON BLACK
Another sportssmartwatch in our list. This watch has won numerous awards with the Best Wearable at MWC 2017. This watch also comes in various variants: Carbon Black, Classic: Titanium Grey with brown strap, Classic: Titanium Grey with Hybrid Leather strap, Concrete Grey. Note that each variant comes with adifferent price tag, so you need to buy accordingly.
- Price: $244.19 (Carbon Black)
- The pair you are watchingwith your phone you need the Android wear app which you can get from Google play store. Support many apps and the benefit of Android wear 2.0
- The device can monitor your heart rate throughout the day.
- Built-in GPS helps to track all your work out without being dependent on your phone.
- The watch can even store music offline and listen to them while working out or in another case
- You get a personal voice assistant in your smartwatch with NFC and Google assistance
- Get real-time guidance on your workout and get all your workout summarized in your phone
- Rain, sweat and water resistance and comes with theIP68 rating.
- The device has a long battery life and can easily go up to more than a day. GPS might consume a battery
- Notify all your calls and message in your watch directly.
- Pros and Cons:
- Smart notification all day activity monitoring device
- Water and dust resistant
- NFC payment through watch
- Offline music
- No Auto sleep tracking
A good watch that will meet all your demands. It has all the features that you want. It supports both your Android and iOS, but you need to download Android Wear 2.0 from the play store or the iTunes to pair the device. Overall a suitable device, android wear adds more functionality and different apps which is a good combo to go for.
POLAR M600 SPORTS SMARTWATCH
This is another smartwatch from thePolar company. It adds the mixture of everyday usage with sports usage. Itis specially optimized for being a sportswear gadget. It comes in two colors, white and black color. It has some of the cool features which are discussed below as follows.
- Price: $299.95
- The device comes with Android Wear 2.0 OS, which adds multiple features and use your phone with ease.
- Built-in GPS can track your speed and distance covered for your training,
- You can also fix route to go to a place using the GPS and GLONASS.
- The device has onboard 512 GB RAM and 4 GB of internal storage to store anything. Now listen to music on the move or as you train
- It has personalized guidance for your training which can track your workout and training 24/7
- The smartwatch can keep a track on your heart rate. Simply tighten the band, and the sensors will record your heart rate
- Supports both Android 4.3 and up and iOS 9 and up
- It has a big 500 mAh battery which can last two days on Android and 1.5 days on iPhone with 8 hours of training
- The device is waterproof up to 10 meters and comes with IPX8 rating
- The device can alert you for any notification of calls and other that you receive on your phone.
- Pros and Cons:
- Long battery life
- Track your training 24/7
- Built-in GPS to know where you are going
- Measures heart rate only during the training
- Bad customer service
A decent product at this price range. The watch looks refreshing and very easy to work out it with. The smartwatch optimized more about the workout. If you are a workout buff, then this is the best watch for you. Be sure to check all the warranty before going for it.
So above listed smartwatch are the best in the market and also budget oriented as well. Go check them out and let us know which one you like and why. If you have any suggestion then also let us know in the comment section below.