Binge-watching has turned out to be the active trend, especially when the majority of the people are being quarantined in their homes owing to the unprecedented coronavirus outbreak. Though many of them are working from home, a break is much needed. And to add much to that, several OTT platforms are overwhelmingly streaming original content in the form of short films, web series, and shows. But as they are paid, subscribing to all of them in a go is not something everybody would prefer to do. So, what can be done? Here’s your savior, CotoMovies App that would help you watch across a huge bunch of TV series and movies in HD quality. What’s more? It is absolutely free to use.
All major platforms are supported by CotoMovies apk and one can install it on iOS as well as Android. The app will let you stream and watch content on your Mac, Windows PC, FireStick, Chromecast, Apple TV, or any android TV leveraging its built-in features. CotoMovies app is quite user friendly owing to its simple UI and design. The variety of content offered by the platform can be downloaded quickly and also can be watched later offline. Also, looking for your favorite movie or series is simple as you will find different categories separated aptly.
As the CotoMovies app is not available for download on the Application Store or Google Play Store, one will require downloading the apk file. Follow the following steps to download and install this app on Android, iOS, FireStick, and PC/Laptops/Mac.
CotoMovies for Android
By default, any device won’t allow installing applications from Unknown Sources. You need to enable the Unknown Sources Option. And here’s how to do it:
- Head to Settings
- Look for “Additional settings”
- Tap on “Security and Privacy Option”
- Click on the “Unknown Sources” option that by default would be disabled.
- Enable it.
- Run the downloaded apk file by tapping on it.
- Click on Install. In a while, the installation will be completed.
CotoMovies for iOS devices
To download CotoMovies doesn’t require one to jailbreak their on iOS device. The app is compatible with iOS 8 to iOS 12. Let’s see how to download and install the app on iOS devices.
- Similar to Android devices, for using the CotoMovies app, one will require to “Trust” the developer’s profile in their settings.
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > [Profile Name] > Trust > Trust.
- Run the CotoMovies app apk and click on Install.
- once the installation completes, you can start surfing through the endless pool of content.
CotoMovies for FireStick
FireStick is a media device that allows one to stream videos on their smart TV. This app is compatible with them providing so many features and streaming options.
- Connect your FireStick to your TV.
- Open Downloader and insert the CotoMovies apk file download link
- Once the downloading finishes, Install option will pop up.
- Hit Done.
- Press your remote’s Home button.
- Scroll to the right within Your Apps and Channels.
- One will find CotoMovies at the end. Launch it and get started!
CotoMovies for Laptops/PC/Mac
CotoMovies isn’t accessible for Windows XP 10, 9, 8, and 7. However, one can stream movies and TV shows online on their laptops/PC.
- As previously stated, download the APK file on your PC.
- Download an android emulator (such as Nox App Player or Bluestacks). Once it is completed, run the file and install it. And now sign up with a new ID.
- Now go to the APK file and right click on it. Select the emulator and permit it to install. The app will be downloaded and one can launch it and start watching their favorite films.
After installing and downloading, one will unlock the colossal ocean of shows and movies from which one can select to stream. And the best part is, it really doesn’t matter in which part of the world you are. One can browse through the app from anyplace, anytime, completely hassle-free. But don’t forget to sign up and log in to the same. Also, we would advise those who download the app to scan it before using. But, we would assure you that the CotoMovies app is absolutely safe to use. So, what’s the wait for. Let’s get going.