Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the essential components in modern business. CRM is the largest and fastest-growing segment in the enterprise software market. Salesforce is the world leader in the CRM market with a huge margin. Salesforce Developer certification offers multiple roles for professionals with relevant skills. The architect is the creator of Salesforce deployments and plays an important role in a Salesforce environment of an organization.
Here is a brief overview of the career opportunities for Salesforce architects.
Salesforce Architects are the most trusted digital advisors and respected team leaders in the ecosystem. They’re big-picture thinkers and in-depth problem solvers who take pride in designing systems that can stand up to anything. Salesforce Architect credentials comprise various certification paths that recognize specialized knowledge and skills, as well as your growing expertise using the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) solves complex, large-scale customer challenges to produce secure, scalable, and high-performance solutions that maximize the full potential of the Salesforce Platform.
The Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect designs domain-specific, multi-cloud solutions on the Salesforce Platform that power personalized, frictionless customer experiences that maximize business value.
Some Career Facts About Salesforce Architects
- $105,000 ~$141,000
Average Salary depending on specialization (US Data)
New jobs posted in 2018 (US data)
Annual Growth Rate (last 5 years)
Typical job roles may include:
- Technical Lead
- Delivery Lead
- Release Manager
- Environment Manager
- Ops Manager
- Test Managers
- Technical Architect
Salesforce Architect Journeys
Salesforce Technical Architects serve as executive-level strategic advisors who focus on business transformation with unrivaled domain expertise in functional, platform, and integration architecture. They communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
Salesforce Solution Architects guide digital transformation by aligning business and technology, defining the ‘why and how’ that drives solution success, selecting the right product features that maximize business value, and advocating for multi-cloud implementation best practices that create frictionless customer experiences.
Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer credential exam dumps is designed for professionals who have the requisite skills and experience in applying DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management, and governance topics to Salesforce that support client requirements as well as experience communicating solutions and design trade-offs to business and IT stakeholders.
For specialists who implement management solutions on the Salesforce Platform that meet development and deployment requirements.
Audience Description: Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer have experience analyzing the environment and requirements to design an appropriate governance framework, and to manage the development and deployment lifecycle on the Lightning Platform. The designer has experience designing and implementing complex development and deployment strategies, as well as communicating the proposed solution and design trade-offs to business and technical stakeholders alike.
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer typically have the following background and experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of Salesforce Platform experience
- 1 to 2 years working on Salesforce DevOps topics
- 1 to 2 years experience working with governance committees
- 1 to 2 years experience with application lifecycle management
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies – Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Describe the work structure and tradeoff for different development methodologies.
- Design and analyze existing and future state DevOps architecture, including release management.
- Effectively communicate DevOps design to various stakeholders at many levels.
- Follow Application Lifecycle Management best practices for design, operation and reporting.
- Effectively design and manage the development and test environment strategy, including data and security, for Salesforce releases.
- Describe the characteristics, capabilities and constraints of using Metadata and Tooling API.
- Describe the capabilities and constraints of tools supporting the development lifecycle (AppExchange and 3rd Party).
- Describe source control, branching strategies and continuous integration use in support of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Understand testing methodologies, including test automation and testing over Salesforce releases.
- Understand the governance landscape and participate in governance entities.
- Design an appropriate backup and restore strategy
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance with:
- Environment configuration.
- Programmatic and declarative development.
- Test development.
- Configuring continuous integration/development architectures.
- Establishing a governance process.
- Understanding multi-org governance strategies
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer exam.
Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
Time allotted: 105 minutes
Passing score: 65%
Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Recommended Training and References
For sure success on your first attempt in the Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer exam, Crack4Sure is a reliable training partner known for it’s updated and accurate training material. The training material offered by Crack4Sure comes with a money-back guarantee. The comprehensive training package for the Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer exam by Crack4Sure includes PDF and Testing Engine. All the training material by Crack4Sure is professionally compiled by the experts of the industry according to the course outline provided by the respective exam vendors. Braindumps by Crack4Sure are very popular among the candidates for the authenticity.
Dedication combined with the right training can pave your way for the certification.
CRM is among the key factors in the success of a business. Every year billions of dollars are spent on CRM by enterprises around the world. CRM constitutes the largest portion of the enterprise software market. CRM is the fastest-growing segment in the software domain. This phenomenal growth has created a huge job market for professionals with CRM skills. Salesforce is the number 1 CRM software platform in the world. Salesforce certifications are among the most highly accredited credentials in the job market. The architect is a pivotal job role in the Salesforce deployment. Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer is the part of the requirement for the Salesforce Certified Technical Architect pathway, which the most valuable technical credential in Salesforce.