Memorial Day is a day to be cherished. It is a day to remember some brave hearts and their super brave lives. It isn’t a day just to shed tears on their memory and to leave for silence. The day demands our strong voice, our smiles and our bravery. Those who are not with us had made this with their supreme courage and sacrifice and we don’t have the right to fill the day with tears. Those who left us will be expecting a brave smile on our face and a calm expression. What happens if we could manage some strong words with those brave feelings? It will be just awesome.
Some Memorial Day Wishes || Wishing is sharing happiness
The more you give, the more you get. The more you smile, the more you become happier. So why can’t you smile in the thoughts of the Memorial Day that respects some brave people? Respecting others with full heart and wishing a happy time is never a bad idea. Actually, this will make the public feel inspired and respected for being a part of this awesome country. Wishing with love and respect never runs out of trend. Now what should you wait? Post some nice wishes from the below list if you wish. Also Check for some cool memorial day wishes which would surely help you to wish your friends , family , relatives etc…
- Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
- If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.
- For the love of country they accepted death.
- The dead soldier’s silence sings our national anthem.
- We come not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
Memories, that never fades
Each Memorial Day passes with the memories of some brave minds. We have to cherish these memories and water the patriotism of our friends to make it bloom again and again. Maybe we will not able to deliver a speech on a memorial day or we may not be able to visit the grave due to any reasons. That doesn’t mean that we forget them. We have our own duties to do. We can send happy messages and wishes through Whatsapp and can post the Facebook status in the honour of those great people.
Some exciting ways to express the happiness is
- Send some sweet messages printed on a paper with a bunch of flowers to their family to make them realise that we understand their feelings
- Post a message that reflects our respect towards them .Let the message start a wave of love and respect towards them from the public.
- Stat a vibration from tour fingers with some very patriotic status and share it with the pubic as a symbol of the respect towards those who left us
- Smile and wish happy Memorial Day to everyone and make them aware about the importance of the day
- Create Whatsapp groups that promote Memorial Day thoughts and send wishes across the group to everyone who loves the country and resects its heritage
Smile with pride, wish with a smile
A smile with a happy message can make the day of many of us. When it is on a memorial day, the spirit of our lives will be jumping out of the joy of patriotism and heroism. Even though we are memorising those who left us, we have to celebrate it with happiness. Not in the feeling that we are still alive, but in the feeling that we too can follow them. Let’s honour them with some status like.
- Remember the fallen & their families this Memorial Day. Honor those who have so honored us.
- This Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom. We are grateful to all who serve.
- A real patriot is someone who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works. Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all!
- Thanks to all the military personnel who have & are serving our country. Big grilling weekend.
- Big respect to all the US military Soldiers around the world, the deceased Soldiers, (RIP) & to their families Happy Memorial Day Happy Memorial Day to all my brothers and sisters serving in the military or have served.
- Especially to those who’ve paid with their life. This Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom. We are grateful to all who serve. It is Memorial Day.
Happiness from a wish can never be compared
Health, wealth and family are the biggest assets of man. When it comes to each, our brave men have sacrificed one by one for the country. How can we remember them, without love, care and happiness? It is our duty to remember them, to pray for them and to be happy for them.
Here are some treat ideas to show your gratefulness towards them through Facebook
- Set a sweet and attractive status on Memorial Day that reflects your patriotism. The message and be long, but contains true feelings
- Post a wish to that brave hearts. Tag your patriotic friends to be a part of this honour and extend the gratefulness with comments and prayers
- Post a status that encourages others to respect and honour our brave men. Remind everyone about the importance and to make them post similar status
- Forward those exciting happy wishes to your friends and request them to report it in order to make this day special for all others