Marriage is an expensive affair. To have a grand marriage is what most families and a couple wish for because it is a once in a lifetime affair, and the memories serve a considerable part. The nostalgia is why the idea of a grand marriage sells. Now, most families in India cannot afford to have a grand marriage, as the cost would force them to dip their savings. In order to help you in carrying such stupendous expenses, a marriage loan is one of the most popular offerings offered by authorised lenders. A marriage loan is helping you fulfil your dreams.
Marriages mark a beginning of a new relationship and are a sign of togetherness as well, it is natural to have it be memorable, and this is why having a marriage loan on your side to support you will assist you in shaping a better reality.
Marriage loans are your financial support to squeeze out more memories and happiness on one of the biggest days in your life. Here is how you can use a marriage loan to fund your celebrations:
- A marriage loan is a type of a personal loan, and hence, there is no requirement of collateral, which means that none of your assets will be pledged as a security.
- The documentation required for a marriage loan is minimal. This documentation and verification process will take up a limited time of yours, and the marriage loan will be sanctioned to you as quickly as possible. Usually, it takes up to a couple of hours for the funds to be credited to your bank account. This indicates that the turnaround and disbursement are quick.
- The loan repayment tenure is long enough for you to remain stress-free about repayment. The repayment schedule is flexible and can be tailored according to your needs. You have around five years to repay your loan along with the required interest.
- The interest rates hover around 16% and 26%. The interest rates are low enough for everyone to encourage borrowing in the form of a marriage loan. In comparison to undertaking a credit card debt, a marriage loan is a wiser option. It is cheaper and provides you with an opportunity to borrow more funds as well.
- A marriage loan saves you from a lot of trouble and helps you lead one of the prime events in your life with ease and comfort. Borrowing a marriage loan is easy and convenient, its procedure is simple and logical, the speed of service being rendered to you is quick, it is cheaper, and it has a flexible payment plan; if not, all these advantages are enough to convince you to get a marriage loan, then there is more.
- Borrowing a loan and repaying it on time gives you a golden chance to improve your credit score. A good credit score will always give you better options and offers when you are scouting for loans to make hefty purchases like buying a house, etc.
Plan your expenses wisely and avail a marriage loan to accomplish your dream wedding.