Lately, one of the most popular streaming platforms is TnTdrama, with more than 100 channels. It is a source to watch several channels on your streaming machines like Roku, Firestick, and Xbox. With TNT, the user can view the top channels such as CBS, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, TCM Turner Classic Movies, and Boomerang. Indeed, there is no other site with such a vast database of TV channels; that is one of the reasons why the platform is accessible and available in over 200 countries, especially in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
For users, the TnTdrama is available in more than 30 languages, which makes it desirable for drama lovers around the world. Right now, TnTdrama also supports Xbox One and Xbox 360, so that the users can watch TnTdrama content on their gaming console as well. Nevertheless, most of the people don’t know how to activate it, so we have researched and mentioned that down.
How To Activate TNT Drama On Firestick And Roku Device:
If the TnTdrama platform is not available on your device, then you will need to log in to the TnTdrama website when you want to use it for streaming the channels. The activation of TnTdrama on the device is effortless.
Nowadays, people are having devices such as Xbox, Firestick TV, and Roku on their TV so that they can interface it with Apple TV, Android TV, and also other advanced televisions sets. By such devices, they can watch all their favorite shows. On TnTdrama, the users will be able to watch any channels without any hassle. To begin, firstly, an activation code must be used successfully. You must also subscribe to have an account with the TnTdrama platform, and the internet connection should be secure. The device must be powered on which you wish to activate TnTdrama, and while allowing it, if the device is disabled from downloading applications from unknown sources, then make sure you change the settings till you can download the TnTdrama application on your device.
How To Activate TnTdrama On Roku?
- Firstly, connect your television & media player to a power source and switch them on.
- Then connect the media player to the television.
- Now search, download & install the TnTdrama app on Roku media player.
- Then start the installed app and go to the gear settings.
- Select “activate your device” option, and you will get an activation code on your TV screen.
- On your gadget, go to the browser and access TnTdrama.com/activate.
- Choose the “Roku” option and go to the Roku account.
- Then select your TV from drop-menu and put the activation code & tap submit.
- Wait for some time as TnTdrama finishes the activation process. After completing the activation process, you will get a notification.
How To Activate TnTdrama On Firestick?
- On your Firestick, first, download and install the TnTdrama app.
- Then launch the app and click on gear settings.
- Select “activate your device” and enter the activation code on the TV screen.
- On your device, go to your browser.
- Go on TnTdrama.com.
- Click on the Firestick TV option.
- To set your account, click on activation by going to rbs.com.
- Then enter your login credentials to access your TnTdrama account.
- Then click on the Firestick TV option and enter the activation code & tap on submit.
- Then wait for some time as TnTdrama finishes the activation process. After completion of the process successfully, TnTdrama will notify you.
How To Activate TnTdrama On Xbox?
- Firstly, connect your Xbox 360 or Xbox One to your TV and power on the device.
- Then search, download & install the TnTdrama application on your Xbox device.
- Go to the TnTdrama application and tap on the gear settings and select “active your device” and select TnTdrama.
- Then you will get an activation code on the screen.
- Now go to TBS.com/activate on your gadget’s browser and log in to your www.international.tbs.com account.
- Lastly, on your TV screen, enter the activation code and tap on the submit button.
We hope so with following these guidelines cautiously, and you will be able to connect to TnTdrama account on your streaming device.