Most hardware engineers and inventors know what a Rigid-Flex is. It is both the most frustrating part of a significant circuit and yet is, at the same time, the most beneficial and essential part of the channel.
In this guide, we will go over the basics of a Rigid-flex circuit board, its layout, its problems, and their solutions.
Among the key subjects on Rigid Flexible Circuit include:
1. What is a Rigid-Flex PCB?: This section provides a brief overview of the definition, state, and characteristics of a rigid-flexible board.
2. rigid-flexible PCB design: This section focuses on the working principle of rigid-flexible circuit boards and PCB design considerations.
3. Rigid-Flex PCB’s Technology and Production Process: This section mainly describes the technology and production process of rigid-flexible PCB.
4. Advantages of a rigid PCB: This section provides an in-depth introduction to the benefits of a rigid PCB:
more components can be used in a specific device and adapt to a variety of different modifications,
Freely manufactured to meet its design and specifications
Proper heat absorption, excellent heat resistance, etc.
5. Rigid -flexible PCB application: It mainly describes three application areas of rigid-flexible PCB.
6. Rigid- Flex PCB Cost: This section provides a brief overview of the cost of rigid-flexible PCBs.
Finally, the focus of this article is to let you understand Rigid- flexible PCBs are one of the most essential and useful PCBs on the market today. Our website also has articles on how to use flexible and flexible-rigid PCBs, and you can continue reading with interest! If you have any needs or questions, feel free to contact us.
OurPCB is a multi-national PCB Manufacturing and PCB Assembly company that provides Global service and support while utilising its Chinese manufacturing capabilities.
Our Assembly factory has received ISO9001 certification. For bare PCB manufacturing, we also received ISO and UL certifications.
Contact Person: Hommer Zhao (General Manager)
Email: [email protected]
Source: OurPCB Tech. Ltd.