AVG is a popular antivirus program that offers the best protection against malware and virus attacks. In today’s world, it is critical to have an antivirus program installed on your system because viruses have become more common and users have become victims of virus attacks, resulting in the loss of all important and confidential data. As a result, it is critical that you install an antivirus program on your system. So, install AVG antivirus right away, which provides the best and complete protection to the users’ systems, and users will be able to surf and work on their systems without worry. However, errors and issues are more likely to occur in software and applications, and as a result, many users encounter the error message AVG UI failed to load while running the AVG antivirus on their system, and this error stops the entire system from running and the program does not run, exposing the users to virus attacks. This error message occurs as a result of incorrect Windows services configuration on your system, and you must correct them to resolve the issue if the message persists even after restarting your computer. If you want to deal with this error without getting into any technical squabbles, contact the experts and request AVG Technical Support from our experts, who will resolve the issue within minutes. If you want to deal with this error manually, follow the troubleshooting steps provided below.
Why are you facing the AVG Antivirus UI Failed to Load issue?
The UI failed error is very complex because it does not go away quickly, even if you restart the suite. When you receive this message, the program on your PC will be terminated. Finally, the PC’s security against threats and malware will deteriorate. This error can be caused by a misconfiguration of your Windows services. This error code is commonly encountered by Windows 10 and XP users. If you try to repair the window, you may only get short-term results. However, this will not resolve the error code. The problem can be solved permanently by uninstalling and reinstalling the suite.
Steps to resolve UI Failed to load AVG” errors in AVG on Windows 10
Method 1. Set Windows service configuration on Windows 10
- First, restart your framework and log in as the administrator.
- If you are a Windows 10 user, you must hold down the WINDOW Key + R key at the same time in order to access the “window services console.”
- After entering the “window services control” you need to type the direction “services.msc” in the inquiry bar and afterward click on “OK”.
- After entering the “services control,” pick “remote work area,” “Remote Desktop Services” starting from the drop-down menu, and afterward, right-click on it and select “Properties” from the rundown.
- After that, go to the “General tab” and select “Automatic”, which is by the drop-down “Startup type” and then click on “Apply” to affirm your changes.
- In the event that the administration stops, click “Start,” restart your PC, and then access the program once more.
If you are a Windows XP client, go to the “Start” button, and after that select “Run” and type a similar order “services.MSC” and click “OK.”
In the “Service console” you need to discover “Terminal server” and right-click on it and afterward pick “Properties”.
Then go to the “General” tab and in the beginning up type select “Automatic” and click on “Apply” to affirm the progressions and on the off chance that you need Install Avg Antivirus from us to contact the specialists.
Method 2. Make repair of corrupted program files
Many viruses and threads are available on the internet that can damage your antivirus by corrupting the program’s file, and you can’t fix it manually or check each program file, so you have to use troubleshoot and other Windows services to fix it.
So we will use the system’s auto repair service here.
- Go to your Windows search, type ‘Control Panel,’ and then click on it.
- Now, on the control panel, navigate to the ‘Programs and Features’ section and click on it.
- Once all of the program files have loaded, locate the Avast and Avg antivirus programs that you use and right-click with your mouse.
- There are some visible options such as uninstall, change, and repair; you must select the repair option.
It will take some time, so don’t be alarmed. Simply wait until the repair process is complete, and then restart your system to apply all of the changes or settings.
Most of the time, that will work, but it is likely that it will not work in your case, because the repair process does not always have access to certain file formats, so they cannot repair them.
If you are struggling with this, then follow the other method given below.
Method 3: Once, uninstall your entire antivirus program.
(NOTE: for those who never perform any kind of application or other software, uninstall or reinstall process which has the activation key for activating themselves, once you uninstall them and you don’t have the key for activating themselves, you can lose access to your pro account and other security features. We will suggest you take a backup of your keys or other information about your account.)
You are aware of the best way to correct any errors that you may have made with your mobile or their applications if an error or problem is discovered.
Rebooting the entire system will rearrange the entire program coding and fix the error, but in this case, we can’t because the application doesn’t allow it, so all we can do is uninstall and reinstall the application, which will perform the same function as rebooting. So you can give it a shot.
- The first step is to go to your Windows search and type in “Control Panel”, and then go to it.
- Now on the control panel, find the ‘Programs and Features‘ and visit them.
- Once all of the programme files have loaded, locate the Avast and Avg antivirus programs that you use or have, and right-click with your mouse.
- When you go to uninstall, they ask if you want to remove all files and data, and you must agree to that.
- Otherwise, the corrupted file is not removed from the folder, requiring you to uninstall the entire program.
- Once you’ve finished uninstalling everything, download Avast antivirus and Avg Antivirus from their official websites and go through the entire setup process, including activating them with your previous account and other major settings.
After that, we are sure that the error Ui Failed to load that would have appeared on your screen has gone away.
The three simple methods mentioned in this article may have resolved the UI Failed to Load error. So, hopefully, the next time you encounter this type of error, you will know what to do.
We hope you found this tutorial useful. If you have any questions or comments about the preceding article, please leave them in the section below. We will gladly assist you.