Aiming to buy a smartphone, but budget is a limitation? How about trying a second-hand smartphone? Choosing for an old smartphone is not a poor idea at all if bulky price of them is an encumbrance. It’s just that you need to be cautious about few tweaks like condition of the smartphone, internal damages, and warranty.
To make your job simpler, we have mentioned the do’s and the don’ts that you should examine while choosing a second-hand smartphone.
- Check properly if there is any physical damage to the phone or not. Be very careful while checking for the damage, because even a small crack or scratch may lead to internal damage of the components.
- Check if the touch of the screen is working as expected. Do not overlook small issues as well. Take a test for this if needed.
- Check whether all the ports are functioning properly or not. Failing to do so may cause a problem. This will lead to insufficient amount of charging of the battery.
- While buying a second-hand smartphone, check for the bill and in-box accessories. Do not purchase the phone if these things are absent. Absence of these things is the indication of a fraud.
- Last but not the least, check for the price. Get all the information of the handset and deal for an ideal price.
Hope this article was helpful to you. Remembering these small points will help you buy a decent second-hand smartphone. So keep in mind before buying one so that you don’t get conned.