So your kids have the smartphone and they know all ways of concealing their device use from you? You want to know how they use their device and feel helpless at times because you can’t do so? Relax you are not helpless. You only have to be a bit tech-savvy in order to keep pace with their advanced tech knowledge. One smart idea to adopt is using the advanced digital parental control application such as FamilyTme.
What is the FamilyTime App?
FamilyTime is a practical and flexible parental control app that helps the parent stay in the know of their kid’s activities both online and offline. The basic philosophy of the app is to empower parents in ensuring their child safety and help them establish a strong bond with their children. You can always monitor and manage your child’s activities, their whereabouts, web behavior and nonetheless their smartphone usage. The app has two different versions. One is for the parent and other for the Child. The parent’s version is called, FamilyTime – dashboard and the other is FamilyTime app for children.
FamilyTime – Dashboard presents the overview of all devices and profiles, connected to your app in a simpler way. Beneath each kid’s profile you will have different options of report, setting, etc. From here you can view reports of your child’s contacts, call logs, bookmarks, location-history, Web history, Blacklist app and a number of other options. You can also log out of the app any time.
How can the App help you?
Using the FamilyTime parental control app is the best approach as it can help parents monitor their kids’ devices without being nosey or a helicopter parent. To make the app work, parents would need their kids’ consent that they can easily win with a single threat of taking away all the privileges. With the app in hand parents can:
- Keep an eye on their kids’ browsing history along with the date and time for each URL.
- View their bookmarks and favorites.
- Monitor call logs and check the caller details and view their call timing along with date stamps.
- Mirror contacts and view every contact saved in their kid’s phone along with the listed details.
- Watchlist contacts and get instant alerts on the connection.
- Check all of their installed apps along with app version and date of installation.
- Block questionable apps & games.
- Check the location history and stay in the know where their kids were the whole day.
- Add specific places to Places list and get alerts when their kids enter or exit those places.
- Put screen locks at any time they don’t want kids to use their smartphones.
This is not all, there are a number of other useful features that can help parents enhance their connectivity with their kids in no time such as the SOS and PickMeUp alerts. To try this app for free, go now to your phones store and download the app or simply click the buttons below:
Don’t let technology take a toll on your relationship with your kids:
Handing over a smartphone can disconnect your kid from you for a while. Don’t let that happen. Use FamilyTime and hold your relation tightly. You already have the generation gap so avoid adding tech distance to it.