Every time you try to purchase any game on Steam, your transaction fails. You must be wondering why this is happening to me. So, I want to tell you that it is happening due to another pending transaction on your account.
Yeah, it is true. Your transaction cannot be completed because you have another pending transaction on your account. Now, what should you do next? In this case, we’ll recommend you cancel all other unfinished transactions on your account.
Here, we’ll show you some steps to do that. Although, we’ll also outline some more solutions to solve your Steam pending transaction problem.
Let’s get started.
Cancelling all other pending transactions on your account
Want to learn how to cancel other pending transactions on your account?
I’m sure you do because your other pending transactions are stopping you from purchasing your favourite game.
Only cancelling your other pending transactions can solve your Steam pending transaction problem and will give you a sense of relief.
I know you must be wondering how to cancel other pending transaction on the account.
Below, we’ll walk through some steps to cancel all other pending transactions on your account.
- Open steam and log in to your account.
- Click on your account name and select the Account details option.
- Now, you have to click on the View purchase history button.
After clicking on the view purchase history button, a long list of your Steam transactions will appear on your screen.
- Choose your pending transactions and click on the Cancel this transaction button.
- Lastly, click on the cancel my purchase button to cancel your pending transactions.
Some other solutions if you’re still facing Steam pending transaction issue
We hope your query about your transaction cannot be completed because you have another pending transaction on your account that has been cleared.
But still, you’re facing issues while making any transaction. You can apply these solutions to solve your problem.
In this section, we’ll outline some other solutions to solve your steam pending transaction issue.
1. Check if yo ur Steam is down
Sometimes, the low Steam server can also cause failed transaction problems.
So, make sure to check if your Steam is down when you face the issue when making a transaction.
2. Disable VPN and IP proxy software
Disabling VPN and IP proxy software on your device will help you deal with the failed transaction issue.
Now, you must be wondering how to disable VPN and IP proxy software on your device.
Below, we’ll show the steps to do so.
- Open Task manager and find the VPN and IP software.
- Select the VPN and IP proxy software and click on the End task button.
- Click on the Start-up tab and select VPN and IP proxy software.
- Hit the disable button to remove the VPN from your device.
I’m sure your pending transaction issue will get resolved after removing VPN and IP proxy software from your account.
3. Try purchasing your game from the Steam website
If you’re facing issues while purchasing from Steam client software, you can buy from the Steam website.
The only thing you have to do is open Steam in your browser and log in to your account.
However, it is a temporary solution, but something is better than nothing.
We hope the solutions outlined above will help you to solve the Steam pending transaction issue. However, your transaction cannot be completed because you have another pending transaction on your account. So cancelling all your pending transactions can solve your problem.