Before you start shopping for wigs with bangs, know what kind of wig you should be shopping for. What type of wig should you be shopping for? Well, that is contingent entirely upon you – to be more exact, it depends completely upon your face shape. There are many choices that you need to make when choosing a wig – do you need a synthetic or human hair wig? What color? An outrageous style or a subtle style? Of course, the most important thing to think through is how a particular hairstyle will look with your face. You may find a wig that you love without question, only to find that it looks ten times superior on your friend than it does on you.
Things you need to know before choosing wigs:
There are many things that people think about when choosing Human hair Wigs with bangs. There is the matter of the color, the length, the type of wig, the cost, and many other factors. However, experts suggest that if you are looking for a wig that would really enhance your appearance, the most important factor that you should consider would be the face of your shape. You may have been wondering why certain hairstyles look absolutely gorgeous on other people but when you try them on yourself, they just make your face look fat. You may have also noticed that there are some styles that are so flattering on your own face but are just blah when you see it on other people.
Different Wigs for face shapes:
The reason is because people have different face shapes so you really have to figure out which hairstyles go well with your particular face shape in order to look ravenously beautiful. The same goes with choosing blonde human hair wigs. That said, here are some of the recommended wig styles for particular facial shapes.
- Round face – Most women who have this type of face would like to slim it down a bit. Wigs that hang down to the shoulder or lower are ideal especially if they are parted in the middle. Try to veer away from bangs, which can further shorten and fatten the face.
- Oval face – The objective is to shorten the face and you can do this by choosing a wig with bangs. Curly and wavy wigs with a mid-neck length are best for this face shape.
- Square face – You have a square face if your jaw is angular and you have a square brow. The best wig styles are those that can make the angles of the face, like those that sweep towards the face in unequal wisps. If you want to wear bangs, avoid straight ones and go in its place for those with a little bit of curl or wave.
- Triangular face – Long hair is best for a person with a triangular face because the length can widen the forehead and reduce the square of the chin.
- Heart face – Bangs with an irregular length and swept towards the side of the face work very nicely with a heart face. Layered hair, whether straight or with soft curls or waves, would also enhance the attractive cheekbones and strengthen the jaw line.
- Oval face – Considered by many to be the perfect face shape, oval faces do go well with practically any kind of wig. You are certainly lucky if you have this face shape because any kind of wig that you fancy would enhance your features and make you look good.