Engineering education is the teaching knowledge and principles related to the professional practice of engineering.. It includes the initial education (Bachelor and or Mastersdegree) for becoming an engineer and any advanced education and specializations that follow.
Engineering education is typically accompanied by additional postgraduate examinations and supervised training as the requirements for a professional engineering license.
It is the activity of teaching knowledge and principles related to the professional practice of engineering. It includes the initial education (Bachelor and or Mastersdegree) for becoming an engineer.
Delhi is the heart of India. It has served as a capital of various kingdoms and empires. Delhi and its urban region have been given the special status of NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (NCR) under the CONSTITUTION OF INDIA’S 69th Amendment Act of 1991. The National Capital Territory of Delhi has its own Legislative Assembly, Lieutenant Governor, council of ministers and Chief Minister. Delhi’s large consumer market and the availability of skilled labour has also attracted foreign investment. In 2001, the manufacturing sector used 1,440,000 workers, and the city had 129,000 industrial units.
Delhi Metro is being built and operated by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India and Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. However, the organisation is under administrative control of Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India. Besides construction and operation of Delhi Metro, DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail and high-speed rail projects in India and providing consultancy services to other metro projects in the country and abroad. Slums are one of the biggest problems Delhi faces today. Almost 55% uses community toilets which are very dirty and due to this many communicable diseases arise from the area and spread out.
ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN DELHI
With an abundance of Top engineering colleges in delhi. The national capital also offers students various advantages for doing internship, projects, attending seminars, conferences, connecting with alumni.
- Indian Institute of Technology: It helps to contribute the excellence in scientific and technical education and research; and to serve the most valuable resource for industry and society. It main aim is to remain the source of pride for all Indians.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology:It is one of the top engineering colleges in India. Established in 1983 It is also called NSIT and approved by ALL INDIA COUNCIL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION. It is affiliated by UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.
- Delhi Technological University,:It is formerly known asDelhi College of Engineering (DCE), is a premier government university in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology:is an autonomous university in Delhi.  It is a research-oriented university with strong focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is considered as an “Institute of National Importance” by the Indian government’s ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: is a public, professional university in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 84 colleges in Delhi – NCR and has 15 schools and centres. The medium of instruction is English to meet the international language standards. The university has been graded ‘A’.
“ DREAMS IS NOT WHAT YOU SEE IN SLEEP
IT IS THE THING WHICH DOESN’T LET YOU SLEEP”!!!!!
BY: APJ ABDUL KALAM