Now that some of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted and the weather is great people have been running to get out and back to nature. There are so many excellent ways to enjoy the great outdoors. In this article, I will be telling you everything you need to know about planning the best vacation ever!
Let’s dive in (literally)!
#1: What to Pack
Any good adventure starts with the right gear. This will depend on where you are going and when. Always check with the locals and online to know what clothing and other protective gear you will need for your favorite outdoor activities. To capture the memories, don’t forget to bring your microphones for GoPro to record your experience. Here are a few microphones for GoPro you should consider depending on what you will be doing:
- GoPro Action Cameras – Choose an MXL Microphone MM 165 Microphone for the highest sound clarity and durability
- Rode VideoMicro – If you are hiking or rock climbing, consider the compact Rode VideoMicro Compact Microphone. This little guy can be attached to a shoe for perfectly recorded videos
- YouTubers – if you have your own YouTube channel or want to start one choose a Fantaseal MIC Kit. It is a dual channel microphone for video and clear stereo perfect for canceling out noise and can be easily clipped to your clothes for the perfect interview or video clip.
- Saramonic G-Mic – this little guy packs a punch and comes with a one-year warranty. It’s considered one of the best microphones for GoPro on the market!
Now that you have your gear ready to go let’s pick a place to knock of the bucket list
#2: Adventures in Your Backyard
With flights on and off again one of the best ways to have a vacation is to stay local or stick to a place that is accessible by car. In the US, there are so many great places to visit that should be on anyone’s bucket list. Here are just a few must-see locations:
- Grand Canyon – One of the most famous natural wonders of the world the Grand Canyon offers everything an adventurer could want. Whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and even horseback riding!
- Alaska – this amazing destination offers a range of different activities in every season. In the winter enjoy cross-country skiing and in the summer don’t miss the challenging rock climbing locations.
- Big Sur – If you are on the West Coast, don’t miss out on this beautiful area. With incredible hiking trails along the beautiful Pacific, you can enjoy the sand, sea, and forests all in one day!
#3: Going Abroad
After being cooped up for so long I don’t blame you for wanting to really stretch your legs. If you want to globetrot you can now travel the world again. There are so many beautiful places around the world that its hard to pick just one. That’s why I personally suggest choosing a place that has access to multiple destinations by car or boat. Europe is always a great choice as you can get a cheap ticket to the UK and drive sail, or bike to a different destination every day. From France to Spain enjoy everything this unique continent has to offer. For splendid and luxurious holidays, you can book Grand Cayman Villas for your stay.
If you are more into off-the-beaten-path destinations consider Croatia. It offers beautiful beaches, incredible national parks, and dramatic mountain views. It also has great hotels and local restaurants that offer yummy local delights. In the US, you can still choose to have a vacation worth multiple destinations. Try booking in Seabrook Island Rentals, and they offer beautiful villas plus picture-perfect beaches, maritime forests, and marshes. You will also have access to their Island Club, which features oceanfront community pools and a fitness center.
If you are ready to fly the coop then consider taking a much-needed vacation. You don’t have to go far to have an amazing adventure. Don’t forget to bring your GoPro and mic to capture it all so you can brag show your friends and family what you got up to.