Dynamics 365 is a product designed under the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product line by Microsoft Corporation in 2016. It was released 4 months later after it’s the official announcement by the company (Microsoft) and was later included among other Microsoft Dynamics product lines. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes in two different editions: Enterprise Edition which is specifically designed for large and medium businesses, and Business Edition purposely designed for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME).
The business edition of the Microsoft Dynamics is based on ‘Madeira’ – a code name for the project in which it was built. As for the Enterprise Edition, it is made up of Dynamics CRM applications such as customer service, automation, field service, project service, and sales. On a complimentary level, the Enterprise Edition also comes with a package called ‘Dynamics 365 for Operations’ which contains some other applications like Microsoft’s premier ERP product, Microsoft Power Apps, etc.
What Does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Do?
As a product, when the Microsoft Dynamics 365 is integrated to a credit card, it seamlessly pulls and pushes data between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the licensed company payment gateway, thereby minimizing several protocols required in the accounting process. When this happens, the licensed company immediately marks all outstanding invoices as paid. When this happens, there won’t be any need for them to trace back your program trying to balance your ledger or reconcile the customer’s invoices.
Often, Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrated is into credit cards to obtain lesser charges on either government purchasing cards or business credit cards. There are currently about 45 different types of credit cards that presently run on Microsoft Dynamics 365. Today, some Microsoft Dynamics 365 licensed companies can drastically reduce the cost of those cards integrated with the program from 0.5% – 1.0%. The presence of Microsoft Dynamics 365 does not only make the process of credit card transactions quicker and easier, but it also secures the credit card details which it’s data are automatically stored in a CRM encrypted storage.
Role of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Businesses
The integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 into credit cards is just a fraction of the role this program can play in businesses. Due to the many solutions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is designed to bring to the business world, one cannot specifically relate it to one particular business sector as its relevance encompasses just a section. Some of the many business tools introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to bring an unbeatable solution to modern businesses include:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Marketing, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Credit Card Processing Procedure
Unfortunately, the process of integrating this program into a credit card requires an intricate process, which is why the services of a spiritualist are required. It is therefore advised that you meet one of the Microsoft Dynamics consulting service companies to get on with the credit card integration process because the procedure is too complex to be performed by an individual thus, the need for a specialist to get the job done. Some of the licensed companies you can approach for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Credit Card Processing include: EBizCharge, MTC, G2 Dynamic 365 services, etc.
Setting up the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Credit Card as a Payment System
To integrate a credit card on the Microsoft Dynamics 365, the user must activate and set up at least a payment system on the payment service page even before setting up the credit card. But before that process can make sense, you have to work with the credit card companies listed in the payment connector area, before proceeding to set up the account with that credit card company.
Now, proceed to set up the option on the payment services page. First, specify the type of credit card you intend using on this platform e.g. Discover, MasterCard, or American Express, etc. When you are done setting it up on the page, go ahead and activate it as a default payment provider. Below are the steps to follow:
- While on the ‘Receivable Accounts’ page, state parameters for the said credit card authorization.
- While on the ‘Terms of Payment’ page, setup the terms of payment for the credit card(s). When you arrive at the ‘Payment Type’ field, go for the credit card in-use.
- While on the ‘customer credit Card’ page, type in the credit card information. And that is it. You are done.
Why you Need a Microsoft Dynamic 365 in your Business
Like we earlier stated, Microsoft Dynamic 365 is designed to bring a solution to 21st-century businesses, some of its advantages include:
- It helps you plan and successfully execute projects with the use of a predictable, customer-centric service execution model.
- It optimizes your resources by helping you anticipate the request for an extra demand thereby making sure that the needed resources for a project are provided accordingly, thereby maintaining a very high utilization rate.
- The Microsoft Dynamic 365 also plays an important role in the forecasting of project profitability. It helps in prioritizing sales opportunities using an in-built intelligence that help teams plan on for successful outcome.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 plays a major role in increasing productivity in any organization by empowering service professionals to deliver nothing but best through its collective and intuitive tools.
- With this tool, your adaptation into the world of modern business model is meant to be swift. This is due to its innovative applications which have the propensity to an extent and connect to those services and apps you already use.
Business owners must understand that Microsoft dynamics 365 have been developed with enormous possibilities to help 21st-century businesses succeed especially in a world of digital economy such as ours. Its usefulness exceeds credit card services, as it comes with the most intelligent business applications that can help employers empower their staff as well as engage their customers, thus propels productivity. It is important to note that it is safer to seek the services of specialists while processing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Credit Card.