If you are tempted by someone to join Legendary Marketer and you are in a dilemma whether it is a legit opportunity or a scam, then this is the post that will resolve all of your queries.
After that, you will make a wise decision whether this would be the right opportunity for you or not.
What is the Legendary Marketer?
Legendary Marketer is a platform that was commenced by David Sharpe or Dave Sharpe. The purpose of this course is to provide you with training on how to promote digital products (in particular Legendary Marketer) online and make money.
Don’t think Legendary Marketer as an income opportunity rather it will provide you with training and support so that you will be able to earn money. To get a more in-depth review of Legendary Marketer, I suggest you read Legendary Marketer 3.0 Review: High Ticket Scam or Legit?
David Sharpe isn’t a new name in the industry, and this is also not his first product. If we look into the past, he was a co-founder of one of the most popular digital marketing MLM Company, i.e., Empower Network.
After a few years due to the downward trend in the Empower Network, Dave created his own company with the name of Duplicate Dave and then Legendary Marketer after few months. Now Duplicate Dave is a part of Legendary Marketer.
How to Make Money from Legendary Marketer?
Legendary Marketer offers different products and to make money; you should first buy the license of that product and then using the training inside you can promote that product and make money.
The lists of those products are:
• Legendary Marketers Club – The price is $30/Month
• Traffic Rolodex – The price is $247 One-Time
• Legendary Builder Masterclass – The price is $2,500 One-Time
• Affiliate Business Blueprint – The price is $2,500 One-Time
• Digital Products Business Blueprint – The price is $2,500 One-Time
• Coaching and Consulting Business Blueprint – The price is $2,500 One-Time
• Events and Masterminds Business Blueprint – The price is $2,500 One-Time
• Legendary Leader Masterclass – The price is $5,000 One-Time
• Legendary Marketer Mastermind – The price is $8,000 One-Time
• Legendary Entrepreneur Mastermind – The price is $12,000 One-Time
• Legendary Lifestyle Experience – The price is $30,000 One-Time
As you can see the products are in the range of $30 per month to $30k one time. And if you do the math and sum them up, then the total price crosses the $50k.
Let’s suppose you have bought the first product “Legendary Marketers Club” @ $30/month. Now you have the license to promote this product to other people. In the member’s area, you will learn how to promote those products via Facebook ads and when people become your leads their system will send them automatic emails which help you to convert those leads into buyers. This is how you will earn a commission.
Let’s suppose your lead buy the second product as well, but you haven’t purchased the license yet, now you aren’t eligible to earn that commission.
Legendary Marketer offers 40% to 60% commission for all of its affiliates so your commission would add up pretty quickly as most of the products are pricey.
Complaints about Legendary Marketer:
1. The biggest complaint is their pricey products, and you need to invest more than $50k to get access to all of their products. How many people do you know will afford this? Only people we can count them on our finger.
2. The second biggest complaint is their entire focus is on promoting Legendary Marketer to other people. I believe this is unethical. All they need is to provide you with the requisite training, and it is up to you to decide which product you want to promote.
3. Don’t think that the training cost is the only cost you need to undertake as their entire focus is on paid traffic methods, so you need a handsome budget on a regular basis to run those campaigns on a continuous basis. You also need to invest in tools like autoresponder ($30 per month), landing pages ($50 per month), tracking tool ($20 per month), and split testing tool ($30 per month).
4. As the items are pricey so most of the beginner would find it tough to promote them to other people. As their, all business model is promoting the Legendary Marketing products to other people so most of the beginners would struggle definitely. You can see a few people on YouTube and Google sharing their success stories, but they are very few. Their success is mainly due to high subscribers, massive traffic on their blog and huge social media following.
Is Legendary Marketer a Scam or Legit?
To sum up, Legendary Marketer is totally a legit product, and you are learning things from David Sharpe who is an experienced guy. However, as their products are pricey and their wholes focus is to promote their products to other people, so I suggest you use this system with extreme care.
Let’s suppose you are on a tight budget and somehow heavily invest in this system after seeing some success stories but could not able to bring new people into the system then all of your investment would get stuck.