Saturday, June 15, 2024
HomeTechnologyHow To Increase Conversion Rates On Your Website

How To Increase Conversion Rates On Your Website

People who are conversant with digital marketing are aware that increased conversion rates are imperative to online campaigns. Marketing campaigns are usually run to call people to action. They are used to get people to buy your products, patronize your services, provide their email or fill out a form. The importance of online campaigns is to ensure that prospective clients do what you want them to do, thus increasing profitability for your company. A study carried out by Econsultancy showed that only 22% of entrepreneurs were satisfied with the rate of conversion on their websites. This implies that the remaining 78% of entrepreneurs have to intensify on their marketing efforts.

How To Increase Conversion Rates On Your Website

One of the major issues faced by online marketer is a lack of strategy with respect to generation of leads and conversion of traffic. A good strategy is needed to attract potential clients, engage them, gain their trust and ensure that they purchase from you. Itemized below are some strategies that can help increase conversion rates across your sites and improve profitability.

  1. Ensure that the content, layout, functional and style of your landing page is good

The importance of a good landing page cannot be overestimated. A landing page helps:

  • Make it easy for the user to navigate your site
  • Inform individuals about company offerings
  • Keep potential clients interested in the offer

Essential, a good and attractive landing page gives your clients enough information about your product offering, thus converting them in the process. The layout, content, functionality and style of your landing page is responsible for your conversion rate. Try to experiment with different variations to know which one works best for you.

  1. Ensure that your buying process is seamless

A research stated that about 69% of online shoppers never proceed to checkout of their cart when shopping on an e-commerce site. They abandon their carts when they find shopping on the website difficult. Factors that make shopping on websites difficult include slow page load time, distracting contents and links, compulsory login details etc. You should ensure that your website is tested periodically so that the buying process is simpler for your clients. This will go a long way in increasing the conversion rate.

  1. Optimize the design of your webpage

The importance of web design is usually ignored by many people. Most online customers prefer a simple design. You wouldn’t find complicated designs on the page of multinationals. This doesn’t imply that simple designs work for everyone. You have to keep testing to be sure of what works for your website. Ensure that your logo design is also attractive.

John Paul
John Paul
John is a full-time blogger and loves to write on gadgets, search engine trends, web designing & development, social media, new technologies, and entrepreneurship. You may connect with him on Facebook, Twittter and LinkedIn.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Follow Us

Most Popular