Rakhi is a special bond that brothers and sisters share to bring out different hues of the festival. On this festival, you can reach out to your dear brother by sending him online messages. No matter where he is, he can read your message anywhere and anytime with virtual rakhi messages. This year, Raksha Bandhan 2020 is falling on 3rd August, Monday. Show your deepest form of human emotion to your sibling on this day.
Raksha Bandhan is an Indian festival that is celebrated every year in August or September according to rakhi purnima. Raksha Bandhan celebrates love and duty shared between brothers and sisters. On this festival, sisters tie up a fancy thread called rakhi in her brother’s hand to express her love and wishes for her brother. In return, brothers also gift her sister something after the rakhi ceremony.
You may like : Happy Raksha Bandhan HD Images & Wallpapers – Free Download
Best Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status
- Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist…
- I miss you very much now as you are far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with you!!
- I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.
- Missing you a lot in this Raksha Bandan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care.
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers. – Astrid Alauda
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.
- The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
- If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you! – Catherine Pulsifer
- May all your wishes come true. Lots of love and hugs. HAPPY RAKHI
- She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. – Author Unknown
- Happy rakshabandhan! god will give you long long life.always be happy.enjoy every part of your life.
- A brother is a friend God gave you, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
- You know that what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.
- We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me.
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don’t leave me.
- My little brother, will you ever grow up.. I hope not! – Catherine Pulsifer
You May like: Raksha Bandhan Gifts Ideas For Sister and Brother
Many brothers send raksha bandhan quotes for her sister through whatsapp and facebook. At this time, everyone must be looking for raksha bandhan quotes for their siblings. If you are one of them, then check out our collection of raksha bandhan messages and status. Read them out and send raksha bandhan wishes to your brother or sister via whatsapp, facebook or any other social networking site.
Raksha Bandhan is also known as Rakhi festival. Celebrate rakhi by sending raksha bandhan messages, quotes and images to your brothers and sisters. It is said that time and money changes many things but love and bond that we share never changes. This Rakhi brings blessings, care and love for you. Memories fade away with time and love and bond we share grows stronger with each passing day.
You may like: Gift Ideas for Your Brother on Raksha Bandhan
The festival of Raksha Bandhan is very important in the Indian mythology as it is based on relationship of brother and sister. However, due to hectic work schedule it becomes very difficult for every brother and sister to celebrate this festival together. Let every sister convey their greetings of Raksha Bandhan to brothers with our best Raksha Bandhan whatsapp images, messages, etc. Wishing you all Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020.