Raksha Bandhan is generally held during the monsoons and that is one of the best climates of India. The hot summer and scorching sun rays are gone, the grass is greener and the local pond is overflowing and everything seems so wet and soggy. I guess it’s the same as your feeling. Meeting and greeting brother after a long time leads to emotional outbursts and your heart is softened with his love and this is synonymous to the heavy downpour and soft soil.
It seems like the whole world around you is busy celebrating rakhi because you see various style and type of rakhis hanging in local shops and also in online market. And you must be sparing a lot of time in searching the best rakhi for brothers. There are many options in front of you these days raging from a rudraksh rakhi to a pearl rakhi. If you are ready to splurge more you can even get a gold and silver rakhi.
Read also >> Exclusive Rakhi Ideas for your Dearest Brother
Well, here are some of the rakhi gift ideas for your sweet brother.
- Who doesn’t love sweets? Every festival in India is complete with sweets and there are many varieties in that. For rakhi there is not any specific type of sweet like a Gujiya of Holi. So, you can get every type of sweet for him ranging from Gajar Ka Halwa to laddoo to Kaju Katli. He would be more than happy and pleased with this great gift.
- If your brother is the one who loves to hop here and there, get a nice rucksack bag for him. Keep a sipper bottle inside the bag to surprise him more.
- A personalized T-Shirt would be a great rakhi gift for brother. Attach a photograph of him in that T-shirt along with a quotation that matches his personality. Nothing better can express your love for him.
- If both of you are staying away from home, just drop at his place and ask him to join you for a ride back home so that you can spend the raksha bandhan day under the same tree and near the same tea stall in your home town.
- A shaving kit for him carrying shaving cream, brush, and after shave lotion. The shaving kit bag should be a personalized one with his initials written over it.
- Spend the full day with him, hopping in the shopping malls, trade fairs, and eating in restaurants. Because giving quality time to your loved ones is the best gift that you can give.
- Get a sketch of your brother as a rakhi gift for brother and surprise him along with a box of chocolates for him.