Father’s Day is the world widely celebrated festival first started in the year 1909. This festival is celebrated to show gratitude and respect to all the fathers. This day gives a chance to every child to show his/her respectful emotions he/she has in heart for his/her father. This special day should be celebrated with great joy giving some precious moments of your life with your father to make him feel special. Checkout for some best fathers day fb status , fathers day whatsApp status , fathers day Facebook status , fathers day status 2016.
Make Your Father Feel Special through Your WhatsApp Status
With the evolution of such amazing social networks and messengers, you have been given exciting ways to due respect to your father by sharing a special Father’s Day status. A father is such a precious human being in our life that even after facing so many hurdles in his life never lets the dreams of his child go in vain. He is the person who might not be sharing his emotions with his child and may even be harsh or rude but he owns a wax like soft heart for his children. So it is the duty of every son and daughter to at least devote one day for their lovely fathers by sharing special Father’s Day status.
Here are a few best WhatsApp status for Father’s day:
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
- DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE. Happy Father’s Day.
- Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad. Happy Father’s Day.
- No love is greater than mom’s love and no care is greater than dad’s care.
- Dad you are never wrong, The only time you are wrong, is when you think, I forgot about you., Love you Dad!, Have a grand Father’s Day!
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap on a rope.
- The greatest gift I ever had come from God; I call him Dad! Happy Father’s Day!!
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Due Respect to Your Father through Facebook Status
Facebook is another great means to show your true emotions to your father. As Facebook is the social network through which entire world is connected together and thus even if you are far away from your father still you can share your emotional thoughts to show your gratitude towards your father. Sharing a Facebook status doesn’t merely mean to put some words on your Facebook page to just refer that particular day rather for a true child it means to due heartily respect go his/her father and thank him for being in his/her life and supporting all the times through the life. A father is a solid support for every son or daughter by seeing whom they learn to be strong, independent and supporters for others. So thank your father through a heart touching Facebook status.
Here are a few wonderful Facebook status for Father’s Day:
- The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.
- If father is happy then God is happy and if father is angry the God also angry so try to happy your father. Happy Father’s day!!
- Happy Father’s Day Dad Wish you were with me now miss you so much.
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. Happy Father’s Day.
- I Cannot Think Of Any Need in Childhood as Strong as the Need for a Father’s Protection. Happy Father’s Day!’
- Thank you for being a great dad! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart. Happy Father’s Day!
Show the Whole World about Your Love for Your Father
By sharing Father’s Day special status on Facebook and WhatsApp, you can show all the people around your in your connection about the depth of love that you have for your father 2016 status. This is the day when you have opportunity to devote some time to recall all the sacrifices of your father to just make you laugh and have everything you want in your life. Even if you are away from your father he always keep thinking of you and praying for your wellbeing. And this is the single day when you have the chance to let the world know about the greatness of your fathers day 2016.
Recalling Your Father’s Legacy through Buzzing Poems and Messages
A father is the most influential and legendary person in anyone’s life. During the days of childhood, a child cannot understand how much legendary person a father is who has devoted all his hard work, his ambitions and his dreams for his kid. A father’s dream is always what his son or daughter want to be in life. A father’s ambition is what his son’s or daughter’s ambition is. He has nothing to do with his own feelings or desires. All he know is to make his children happy and satisfied. After reaching a mature age, we realize the legacy of our fathers and as soon as we realize this it is the best idea to be open hearted and show all our feeling for our fathers openly.
- To make you Father’s Day special, share your childhood memories with your father through Facebook.
- Change your WhatsApp photograph to an adorable old photograph of yours with your father.
- Share emotional and heart touching poems and messages devoted to your father on Facebook.
- Make your Facebook and WhatsApp status to a Father’s Day special message and let your father know that you realize his importance.
Father’s Day Messages and Poems
Walk alongside me, daddy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don’t yet understand.
Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.
Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy
We have a long way to go.
For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here’s a big hug & kiss for you
To let u know how special you are to me
Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Fathers day means more
than have a happy day
It means I love you first of all
Then thanks for all you do
It means you mean a lot to me
and that I honor you.
Share all such amazing fathers day sayings, fathers day messages, fathers day poems and lovely fathers day sayings to show your affection, love, gratitude, respect and care for your father. We all are so much busy in our lives that we even don’t remember that our parents also need unconditional love from us as they grow older. Hence it is the duty of every son and daughter to give your true love to your parents and make this Father’s Day truly special for your father by sharing heart touching messages through social network.