Xfinity by Comcast is one of the largest ISPs of the United States. They offer various telecom services that include, cable TV, internet, and voice. Xfinity Internet is quite famous among customers of terrestrial networks. It is known for its amazingly fast speeds and reliable connections. They offer some of the most outstandingly good plans and bundles that are suitable for most households in the USA.
They have over 111 million customers nationwide who are enjoying seamless connectivity at affordable rates. Xfinity internet deals offer valuable features that are entirely necessary for any good internet service provider. Most customers in the US choose cable internet service over every other due to its fast speeds and low costs. Xfinity uses a hybrid fiber-coaxial framework for providing internet. The speeds are consistent and the signal strength remains strong. They also offer gigabyte plans over fiber-optics. However, they are not as widely available as their cable connections.
There is some variance in the prices of the plans and some plans may not be available at some locations. The speed, however, is never compromised and so, customers can rely on their services. If you plan on buying an Xfinity connection and are thinking about which one should be most suitable then look no further. We’re highlighting some of the most sought-after plans and deals. Some come with a contract and some don’t. The customer care services are always there to help out in every way possible so that you can reach the best internet deal available in your area.
- The Performance Starter plan costs just $19.99 per month with a data cap of 1.2 TB. It is good for newbies and those who are on a limited budget. The download speed offered over this plan is 25 Mbps. It’s the least bandwidth required by FCC standards that fall under the broadband umbrella.
- Then we have the Performance Select plan that costs $34.99 per month with a 1.2 TB data limit. It is suitable enough for 2 to 3 users with high-end data needs. The speed offered is 100 Mbps and is good for most online activities.
- The third one is the Performance Pro Plus plan, costing $49.99 per month. The data limit is the same for every plan, which is 1.2 TB. The download speed offered goes up to 200 Mbps and is good for a small family where everyone loves staying connected.
- The next plan in line is the Blast! Pro Plus. It costs $74.99 per month with a data cap set at 1.2 TB. The download speed for this goes up to 400 Mbps. Now, imagine all that you can do with such high-speeds. It is enough for heavy data content downloading and uploading.
- Next comes the Extreme Pro Plus plan with its enticing fast speed of up to 600 Mbps. It costs $74.99 per month and there is a data cap set at 1.2 TB. Say hello to intense online gaming sessions and extreme binge-watching.
- The last on our list the Gigabit plan. It costs $84.99 per month. You can get unlimited data but it would cost a little more. This plan is just perfect for bigger households where everyone has their smart devices connected to the internet at the same time. You get super-fast speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
If you want unlimited at any cost then you can go for other plans that include Signature+ More, Super+ More, and Internet Essentials packages. There aren’t many customers anywhere in the world who use up 1.2 TB of data every month. However, if you do fall in that category and actually go beyond it then Xfinity will charge $10 for 50 GB additional data and this will then continue onwards like this.
Benefits and drawbacks of choosing Xfinity
- You get amazing speeds with reliability and at cheaper rates as compared to other ISPs.
- Customers can benefit from valuable promotions and deals.
- Xfinity covers most of the states of the USA. This widespread coverage allows them to provide consistent services over all the plans.
- A drawback that some people may feel is that they offer different prices at different locations.
- Another sorry fact for some people is that there are plans with contracts. This can sometimes become a hindrance when you find out that your selected favorite internet deal is bound by legal constraints.
- Since they are offering services to most of the cities in the country, their customer services may be patchy at times. However, this is something that can happen with any ISP.
Xfinity internet deals come with quite a few features and promotions. You can also bundle up their service to get the best of everything and at very affordable prices. Moreover, Xfinity offers help for low-income families and for students.
Xfinity download speeds can reach a maximum of 2000 Mbps over the fiber plans. They are the only ISP that is offering such immense speeds. Even the lowest offered speed of 200 Mbps is due to recent upgrades in the technology. Xfinity’s new xFi program has been launched and it’s successfully providing unlimited data and other amazing features.
If you are dissatisfied with your present service or want to upgrade to Xfinity’s plans, we suggest you try the Localcabledeals webpage.