Ravichandran Ashwin would proudly be one of the best spinners anyone would be able to discover during today’s day and age. Ravi Ashwin has indeed come along a great distant road in just the past five years.
He is one of those unique and rare players who would make a plausible impact at the international arena after the IPL success. He would improvise the leaps and bounds and every game that he would play and then it would still be striving towards a great future.
There are given some of the most exciting tea about R. Ashwin:-
- Ashwin’s father was also a fast bowler during his time. He was playing in a competitive Tamil cricket team. Therefore as a domino effect, Ashwin also thought about becoming a fast bowler himself. But he suffered from an injury that destroyed his hopes and plans of becoming a fast bowler—thereby switching to the off-spin as his bowling technique.
- Ashwin was born at Tamil Brahmin family on 17th of September in 1986 in Chennai.
- R Ashwin would be an opener at the time of his U-17 days. At the time of inconsistency of his performances which would prompt him to try his hands at bowling and become an all-rounder.
- Ashwin would be the player at India which could rely upon a big tournament. Ashwin would be the 5th highest wicket-taker in Champions Trophy 2013. There are total 3rd highest wicket-takers in the people who are spinners in the World cup 2015.
- Ashwin would be one of the fatal bowlers at the sub-continent. The strike rate of his is at his Indian subcontinent at his third best. And just like Waqar Younis and Qasim Akram… R. Ashwin had also shown an excellent strike rate. i.e. he also had been the second-best striker for an off-spinner just like the legends.
- He had created his debut for Tamil Nadu in 2006 for the first time which was against Haryana. There he had taken in a total of 6 wickets during his first game. And for the list of his achievements he had also been awarded the esteemed Arjuna Award in 2014.
- His batting ability is exceptional too. When being handy with the bat, he averages 34 at the Test matches and in first-class cricket. R. Ashwin had also scored in total two international centuries. For both against West Indies and seven fifties. He had a solitary fifty in ODIs and averaged about 16.
- The networth of Ravi Ashwin is more than 100 crores and it’s been aided by advertising to play online games, and other clothing brands.
Ravichandran Ashwin could win in total two of the world titles at the ICC awards. The Tamil Nadu all-rounder had also been voted in 2016 for the Test cricketer of the Year and Cricketer of the year.
Then Ravichandran Ashwin’s incredible run along with the Test player of the Year and Cricketer of the Year in 2016 awards. During Ravichandran Ashwin’s cricket’s career as far as it had been a striking statistical wonder. Thereby there are some of the lesser-known facts in total about India’s world number one spinner throwing light over his personality.