#1. Get your site’s SEO tracked and analyzed 24/7
You can’t keep your site analyzed and optimized all day round or can you? In the era of constant tweaks the search engines make, you never can tell what happens to your site right now:
- How many pages are indexed?
- How well are your landing pages optimized?
- Are your competitors’ rankings growing?
Creating a website project in WebMeUp can help you manage your site with no stress and get critical SEO data on the fly. All you need is your site’s URL and some keywords to start with.
#2. Balance Keywords + Rankings + Traffic formula
That’s a formula to online success – find the right keywords, let your site’s rankings grow and get most out of the traffic you get. The basics to increase your current traffic volume are:
- Optimize some pages for “long-tail” keywords. They have less competition and get you top 10 Google rankings faster.
- Monitor the Universal Search results in Google. See where your site ranks in Google Images, Videos, Places, etc. – to optimize the traffic-bringing pages.
- Always analyze how your rankings change over time. See which marketing/SEO campaigns work best.
Solution: Rank Tracker
Checking the ranking data manually is no fun at all – and if you’ve already understood that, it’s high time to let Rank Tracker do the boring job and deliver you the necessary data.
#3. Maintain rich and healthy backlink profile
You already know that you need the right backlinks from the right places to make a better impression for Google. But how do you know what the right is?
- Analyze backlinks of your top ranking competitors. See what kind of anchor text they use, how good the backlink pages are (age, PageRank, Alexa, etc.). Mark out the backlink opportunities.
- Look critically at your own backlinks. Which are most effective? And which ones bring most traffic? Mark out the best resources.
- Analyze anchor text variations and diversify anchors. Diversify with brand names, “naked” URLs (e.g., site.com), add such phrases as “on this page” or “click here”
Solution: SEO SpyGlass
No time to manually investigate backlinks? With SEO SpyGlass, you can easily handle backlink research, analyzing your own and your competitors’ links.
#4. Ensure your site’s pages are 100% visible to the search engines
Make sure your website’s fully optimized on 2 main levels – onsite and onpage. Eliminate the critical issues that can harm site’s visibility:
- Check if all important content is not blocked.
- Control the amount of Flash/Frame elements.
- Fix broken links (this also improves your site usability).
- Get rid of duplicate content – Google hates it!
- Optimize all page elements – titles, descriptions, images, text, etc.
Solution: WebSite Auditor
Not sure how to identify and fix the above issues? Create a project in WebSite Auditor (the specially designed on-page and site structure tool) and let the software collect the necessary data for you – you’ll even get
#5. Leverage Social Media to increase brand awareness AND SALES!
Posting a tweet or two is not what social media management is about. True online reputation management includes:
- Diversified online presence – communicate on multiple social networks.
- Tracking one’s brand mentions.
- Posting replies to negative and positive reviews of your product or services.
Learn 4 more steps in this Online Reputation Management guide and see how using the BuzzBundle software helps manage all SMM activities under one user-friendly dashboard!
Use these 5 powerful techniques and take good care of your website – just like a well-managed car, it’ll never let you down!