Children easily get attracted to the world of Internet. But, sadly the online network isn’t that safe and there are a lot of threats that it carries with itself. If your children regularly spend their time on the web, then you have to ensure that they are safe from all kinds of online threats. Here are some of the common threats that arise from the online network :
- Searching or coming across any kind of inappropriate content on the Internet is a common thing. To avoid such situations, you can block specific inappropriate content showing websites or you can keep a track on your children using a good parental control app like the one which we are suggesting you in this article.
- There are certain people who just come on the online chatrooms to target children. Parents should teach their young ones to differentiate between real and fake profiles. Always encourage them to only chat with the people whom they know personally, like friends and family.
- Online bullylng is another aspect which has become quite common. To deal with this, always support your children and advise them to reach to you if they ever come across any kind of online bullying, whether with themselves or someone they know.
- Online Scams have also been on the rise since a pretty long time and the sad part is that children are also a huge part of it. Teach your children to notice the signs and make sure that they never click on unknown and suspect links!
What are the ways to control children?
1) Parental Control Software
Parental control app or software is one of the best ways to monitor and control the children’s activities on the Internet. Such apps come with a lot of features that can easily let you monitor your children, like time restrictions, website blocking, and much more.
2) Educating Them
If you educate your children about the rights and wrongs about the Internet then they can be safe to somewhat extent. Childhood is a phase where you can’t actually trust your young ones to a large extent as they don’t have the maturity to deal with the things but still by educating your children about the Internet world, you can be a little tension free and assured that you have done your part about informing them about the necessary things that they need to stay away from.
3) Usage Controls
Every operating system offers usage controls which allows the parents to set controls for their children while they access the Internet. In Windows 7, if you want to set usage control then head to Control Panel >> Set Up Parental Control for Any User >> Follow On-screen Prompts.
Why do you need to use the program to control Children?
The program by Hoverwatch is one of the best and most recommended parental control app that can easily let you track the activities of your kids. Hoverwatch is a big and old brand which is trusted by many and its products are made by professionals who have years of experience in similar field of security and all.
By using this program, you can be tension free and reliefed that your kids are safe on the Internet. It’s true that nobody is 100% safe on the Internet even after implementing these controls but atleast the chances of coming across any online threat minimises to a lot extent.
Features of the program of control of children :
There are certain features that makes the program stand out from other similar Monitoring and controlling apps :
1) Social Media Activities Tracking
The program can easily monitor the chat logs of almost every social media platform. It helps you to keep an eye on your children so that they are not chatting with an inappropriate person.
2) Call, Messaging, Instant Messenger Tracking
If your kids tend to go smart and go offline then also Hoverwatch will be able to record every offline activity that they are performing right from your calls to text messages. Every detail would be sent to your dashboard whenever any activity occurs.
3) Location Tracking
The program also tracks the precise location of the target device and present to the parent. To make sure that location tracking is working smoothly, the GPS and data connection must be on.
4) Brower Activity Tracking
The app records every essential browser activities that your children regularly perform. You can easily record the website addresses and the exact time of visits to these websites.
5) For easier viewing of logs on another device, use the Hoverwatch Viewer. Now you can see all the logs on your Android phone. Hoverwatch Viewer will show all actions on another device by selecting them by activity.
How to install the program?
- Visit the official Hoverwatch website
- Register for your account
- Initiate the installation procedure on the target device
- Complete the process by configuring the device and you are good to go!
PROS and CONS of such programs :
- Very easy to set up on any device and begin using.
- Good pricing
- Stealth Mode ensures the safety of the app on the target device
- Easily gives virtual access to the target device
- There’s not 100% security guarantee
- Android versions running on before Android 6 have to be rooted to access the chat logs.
Hoverwatch is famous for its flexible pricing which suits to almost every body as per their requirements. It mainly has three plans :
- Personal : It will let you keep view and control on one device at a time, and the pricing begins from $8.33 per month.
- Family : Under this plan, you can easily monitor up to 5 devices at a time. The pricing begins from $3.33/month per device.
Business : Under this plan, you can easily monitor up to 25 devices at a time. The pricing begins from $1.67/month per device.
A lot of parental control apps in the market claim to track devices but very of them actually live up to the expectations. From our personal review, we can guarantee you that Hoverwatch parental control app is a good choice that won’t dissapoint you in the long run.