VIT has extended the last date of submitting the VITEEE 2019 application form till March 21, 2019. It was February 28, 2019, formerly. The exam will be held from April 10 to 21, 2019.
VITEEE 2019 examination will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The candidates can fill the application form by registering and filling details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, and other essential details. The application form will be visible in the candidate’s account after successful submission.
VITEEE 2019 Highlights
- Mode of Application- Online and Offline
- Mode of Examination- Online (Computer-based)
- Duration of Examination- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Number of Papers- Number of Papers
- Number of seats available- 5000
- Official Website- www.vit.ac.in
- Application form availability- 28th Oct 2018
- Last date for submission of application form- 21st March 2019
- Last date for editing application form- 21st March 2019
- Examination date of VITEEE 2019- 10 to 21st April 2019
- Result announcement- 27th April 2019
VITEEE Application Form Fee
|Application Mode||Application fee|
Mode of Payment
The online payment for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Application form can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Whereas the offline mode of payment can be done by depositing the cash at the post offices or by submitting the demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’ at the VIT Campuses. Candidates can fill the application form online by visiting www.vit.ac.in.
Steps of Filling VITEEE Application Form
Candidates aspiring to fill the application form in Online Mode can follow below steps –
- Visit on the official website of VIT.
- Register by entering all the details such as Name, Gender, Date of birth, Email Id and Mobile number.
- Once all the details are submitted, the candidate will receive the password on the Email ID and registered Mobile number.
- The candidate will be directed to fill the Application Form with all the relevant information such as Personal Details, Address, Parents Details, Educational details, and other related information.
- The candidate will be directed to pay the application fee after receiving the Application Number. Candidate can pay via various modes of payments. The application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidate can upload the scanned images of documents such as photograph and signature in the specified format mentioned by the university.
- After submitting and uploading all the details and documents, a candidate can download and take print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates aspiring to fill the application form in Offline Mode can follow below steps –
- Candidate can get the application form from any of the VIT campuses.
- The application form needs to fill with a black ballpoint pen.
- Candidate should fill the application form in the English language.
- The original application form should be sent to the VIT campus and candidate should keep the photocopy of the application form with itself.
VITEEE 2019 Application form and Documentation Required
The candidates are advised to keep below documents handy for VITEEE 2019 application form.
- Passport size photograph scanned copy
- Signature scanned copy
- Aadhaar Card or proof of enrolment ID of Aadhaar Card
- Debit Card/ Credit card for payment of Application Fee
- Valid Mobile number and Email address
- Mark sheet of Class 10 and Class 12
- Class 10 Certificate
After the application process is done, VITEEE Admit Card will be issued by the university. Candidate needs to download the admit card online as no printed admit the university sends a card. It is mandatory to carry the admit card by the candidates on the day of the examination. Admit card need to be produced during admission as well.