The Subscription Industry is conducting events to make a connection and strong bond among the Subscription industry entrepreneurs.
There are around seven Subscription Industry events that are planned to be conducted in this year.
Among seven the subscribed Global Events is conducting 6 events in different cities.
And one event is being conducted very soon in the middle of the year by the Subscription summit.
So, let’s have a look at what are these events about? Why should we join them? And where are they held?
Subscribed Global Events
The subscribed global events are a series of events which are going to be conducted in many cities worldwide by the Subscribed.
It is a2-day user conference and the destination of the year for the customer training as well as for the entrepreneurs who wish to expand their Subscription business model.
Well, we learned about what this event is about. “But, why should we attend this event?
What makes it so special? “, if something like this is popping up in your mind then here are few convincing reasons to attend this subscription summit.
- To get yourself acknowledged about the monetization strategies and subscription finance.
- While on the role-based user training, you will likely meet may business tycoons and grab some practical advice from them about the transformation and growth of the business.
- To enhance your strategies for achieving success with a recurring revenue model.
- Inspire yourself through the stories of industry peers on the challenges they faced and the hike point of their business and much about the subscription business model.
- To arm up yourself with the information and the tools you need to take on the growth initiatives of your business from the beginning till the end that is from launching a new product to selling the product and managing the acquisition.
When and where?
So, if you made up your mind and are willing to show up at the summit then you need to make it to the following places.
As said it the global event, so the events will be conducted in 6 cities across the world.
- The first event will be conducted in San Francisco from June 5th – June 6th, 2018.
- The second event will be conducted in Melbourne on the 21st of August, 2018.
- The third event will be conducted in Sydney on the 23rd of August, 2018.
- The fourth event will be conducted in Paris on the 2nd of October, 2018.
- The fifth event will be conducted in London on the 4th of October, 2018.
- The sixth event will be conducted in New York City on the 11th of October, 2018.
The Subscription Summit is said to be the first and only conference devoted exclusively to those who work in or alongside the subscription commerce industry.
This Subscription summit connects the industry leaders, innovators,and partners who are the part of rapid evolution and also exclusively provides you the information about how keenly consumers discover, observe, buy and experience the newly launched products.
You don’t need a reason to attend this Summit as it the largest event dedicated to all those who belong to the subscription commerce industry.
And if you be a part of this summit you will surely have the opportunity to learn and share many best practices, scalable business models and also you may connect to some of the biggest players in the business industry.
So, the choice is yours, folks!
When and Where?
This subscription summit is going to be conducted in Sheraton Denver Downtown hotel, in Denver from 30th of May to 1st of June, 2018.
These events are all about learning how to make yourself strong in the subscription industry and strategies to overcome the failures when faced.
It will let you connect to the subscription world and the biggest players in the industry.
You will get to learn about how to become a better leader and build a subscription culture and also how to delight your subscribers again and again.
So, on the whole, it’s all about your welfare and the ball is in your court!
About the Author –
Mike, a content developer and marketer, love to help Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, SMEs and large business sectors to make their content marketing campaign successful. He works as freelancer with ContentAxle, a creative content marketing agency offering content services throughout the globe.