Ever thought of getting the web hosting with best services at cheap rates? Ever wondered of the features you should be well aware of before you get a hosting? If yes, we are here to answer all your questions regarding this. There are different types of web hosting available in the market. We have got the 5 recommended Web Hosting Services under $5 for Small Businesses.
If you are into a business then why not grow it online. Growing your business online will provide you with more customers. So what are you waiting for? Get a web hosting service and get started with your website.
Let us decide for you the best web hosting service that you should buy. All the web hosting providers described below are tested by us. The reviews and ratings are based on our personal experience. I hope you get the best hosting for your business
5 Best Web Hosting Services Under $5/monthly
You might be familiar with this name. If not, GoDaddy is one of the best Domain Name provider and Web Hosting provider. Most of the individuals and small businesses get their domain names and web hosting from this same provider. It is obvious to buy both from GoDaddy as they have been in this industry for a long time now.
- Features of GoDaddy:
- A free domain with each hosting account.
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Business emails for your domain for free.
- SSL Certificates with expensive plans for free.
- Guaranteed uptime with an accuracy of 99.9%
- Customer support via your phone, email, and chats.
- Upgrade your hosting plan with one-click without downtime.
- User-friendly Control Panel
- Windows and Linux operating system
- 1-click installation of platforms like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Option to upgrade without changing the hosting plans.
- Site backup and restore (with premium version).
Thus, GoDaddy provides you everything under a single roof from domain to hosting. Godaddy web hosting plans starts from $1 per month.
Bluehost is another most popular web hosting provider. It has been most popular among small businesses and individuals. This web hosting is personally referred by WordPress.org for hosting their sites that use WordPress as their CMS.
If you are planning to build your site using WordPress, then choose none other than Bluehost. With a team of around 750 employees, they host more than 2 million sites on their servers. Currently, they offer shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, etc. Also, you can register your domain name with Bluehost.
Features of Bluehost:
- Personally recommended by WordPress.org
- With a team of 750 members, provide you with best customer services.
- Shared hosting, VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated Server Hosting
- No SSL certificates are provided
- Create an email account on your domain using the control panel.
- Complimentary domain name with the hosting plans.
- Hosting plans start at $2.95 per month. Cheap huh?
eUKhost is amongst the leading UK web hosting companies that specialise in Managed Web Hosting solutions bundled with 24×7 Support. With over 22 years’ experience in providing affordable, high-performance web hosting to organisations worldwide, eUKhost is renowned for its service and support quality which is well reflected in their average rating scores of 4.8 and 4.9 across TrustPilot and Google respectively for a combined total of 6000 customer reviews. eUKhost provides full range of web hosting solutions, catering to the needs of everyone from personal website owners to large enterprises running multiple online applications.
Their traditional services range includes Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Cloud Servers while some of the specialised solutions for specific needs include WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Business Hosting. Apart from Hosting services, eUKhost also offer Domain Registration & Transfer service, Acronis Cyber Protect Backup, Imunify360 Security Suite, SSL Certificates, Email Spam Filters, Website Builder and All-in-one SEO tool which go hand in hand with hosting and make it a one stop solutions provider for customers.
eUKhost is an independent, privately-owned company that has been providing managed hosting solutions since 2001. Trusted by over 35,000 customers, large and small, in 120 countries, to host their 600,000+ websites, they are here to stay. With three, state of the art data centres, 22 years’ experience and thousands of 5-star reviews, users can rely upon eUKhost to provide reliable web hosting services tailored to their needs.
1. ISO 27001 Certified
2. Cyber Essentials Plus Certified
3. State-of-the-Art, ISO Certified Data Centres
4. GDPR Compliant
5. 24×7 Support via Live Chat, Tickets and Phone
6. Free Migration Assistance
7. 30-Day Moneyback Policy
8. Backup and Continuity with Veeam, Acronis & R1Soft
9. Leading Control Panels; cPanel/WHM & Plesk
10. 99.9% Average Uptime
#4 Host Gator
If you are looking for a hosting service along with complimentary website builder, Host Gator is the one. With Host Gator, you can host the site and build it as well. It is one of the best and most popular hosting providers in the world. They offer you plans for all types of businesses from small to big.
Features of Host Gator:
- Offers all kinds of hosting services from VPS to Dedicated servers and Cloud servers.
- Option to subscribe to backup and restore feature.
- Free complimentary Website builder
- More than 8 million websites are hosted on Hot Gator across the globe.
- Around 850 members work round the clock to provide you with best hosting solutions.
- Around 500 fortune companies trust on host gator for hosting their sites.
- 9% uptime is guaranteed with each hosting plan.
- 45 days money back guarantee
- Plans start at $3.95 per month
- You also get $100 Google Adwords credit and $100 Bing Ads credit to advertise your site.
If you are tight on budget and can’t afford to hire a developer or buy any expensive website builder. Host Gator is one of the best options for you.
If you don’t have much investment or funding for your business, iPage could be the best hosting for you. Not only they provide you with hosting, there’s a lot much. You get a complimentary free domain name and a DIY website builder to set up the website. In this way, it can fit your expectations.
Features of iPage
- A lot of freebies with each hosting package
- Free access to online marketing guides.
- $100 Google Adwords credit and $100 Bing Ads credit to advertise your business.
- Free Yellow pages listing
- One toll-free US based phone number.
- Free domain name and free DIY website builder
- The website builder has more than 1000 templates to choose from.
- 1-click installation of WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Plans start from as cheap as $1.99 per month.
The website builder has the ability to build a small 6 pages with for your business. Also, it can create sites for optimized for mobile. If you don’t want to build the site with their DIY website builder, you can easily switch to other CMS.
#6 1&1 Hosting Solutions
The 1&1 hosting solutions are famous for their affordable plans. It offers you with a wide range of hosting products like high-end servers and email solutions.
Features of 1&1 Hosting:
- Security with SSL certificates, Geo-redundancy, and DDoS protection.
- Domain registration is provided as well.
- Technical support for the cutting edge technology.
- High-end hosting products for small-sized businesses and medium-sized businesses.
- Shared hosting, Dedicated hosting, VPS hosting and WordPress hosting.
- Support for both operating system- Linux and Windows
- Plans start from $0.99 per month
Not only web hosting, 1&1 hosting solutions provide you with a lot of other free and paid online services. Some of them include domain name registration, website builder, email solutions, etc.
Pheww.. That was a lot of info on the best hosting services for small businesses. To check out more small business web hosting options, visit Alex Web Hosting. Do leave your feedback about these services in the comments below. Also, in case you have any queries comment down below. We’ll try to solve it as soon as possible J