Birthday Quotes are a great way to show people how much you care. If you are having trouble finding the right words to wish someone special in your life – we have you covered. We have compiled the best birthday quotes that are trending this year.
Birthday quotes come in all sentiments: they can be funny, cheeky, romantic, sweet, or simply heartwarming. If you are unable to celebrate a birthday with someone, sending a good birthday quote would be the most thoughtful way to show you care.
Here are some of the best birthday quotes that you could share with your loved one, family, and friends.
- A birthday means that you are a year older, but a birthday party means you get to act 10 years younger. Enjoy the party!
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday.
- A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!
- Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.
- Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you. Happy birthday!
- Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!
- Another birthday means your Life journey is incomplete, may your path be paved with success and guided by love. Best wishes, my friend.
- As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!
- As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams than memories, more opportunities than chances, and more friends than acquaintances.
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your Life that count. It’s the Life in your years.
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year.
- Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!
- Being young is a privilege. Being attractive a genetic gift. Being cool, that is all you. Happy birthday.
- Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake, so dig in!
- Blood is thicker than water. Birthday cake is sweeter than either. Happy birthday!
- Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being happy every day.
- Celebrating your birthday is just like celebrating the birthday of a friend I didn’t get to choose.
- Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.
- Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!
- Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the Life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday.
- Everything I know I learned after I was 30.
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- For every heartbreak that you have kissed away, I brought you a gift to help brighten your day. I love you, Happy birthday!
- From the cries of joy to the cries of sorrow, may your special day bring you a better tomorrow. Happy birthday!
Birthdays: A Time For Reflection And Celebration
A birthday is a reminder that no matter how things went yesterday or the year before you can try again, a kind of refresher and a chance for regeneration. Though few people do it, unlike on the eve of New Year’s eve, some take the time and energy to seriously reflect on their past and resolve to take corrective measures if they find omissions and commissions that adversely affected their lives. After reflection, It is also important to celebrate the year – all the mistakes and successes and move forward in life.
Birthday parties are thrown by friends, family and loved ones to show how much they care for the person celebrating their birthday. Companies and teams also do this to show their appreciation for the value they bring to the organization. The day is dedicated to that person and helps boost their confidence and morale. It’s important to show people we care whether it is a party, gift or a wish.
As we grow older, it can be easy to forget to keep in touch, or we can increasingly find ourselves feeling lonely – a simple birthday wish from someone you knew 10 years or 10 minutes ago brings a lot of warmth to our life.
- Happy birthday to a person that’s charming, talented, and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.
- Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
- Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!
- Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!
- Happy birthday to the greatest gift I have ever received. I love you!
- Happy birthday to you. From good friends and true, from old friends and new, may good luck go with you and happiness too!
- Happy birthday, Your good looks are living proof that Mother Nature sometimes wins the battle with Father Time.
- Happy moments. Happy thoughts. Happy dreams. Happy feelings. Happy birthday.
- Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!
- I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.
- I love celebrating with you. Thanks for having a birthday and giving us a reason.
- I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.
- I never could have made it through childhood without you. Happy birthday!
- I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer. Happy birthday.
- It’s a smile from me… To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!
- It’s birthday time again, and wow! You’re a whole year older now! So clown around and have some fun to make this birthday your best one. Happy birthday!
- Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly. Happy birthday, butterfly.
- Life should be lived with a smile on your face and no one does a better job of putting one on my face than you. Happy birthday!
- Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
- Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- Middle age is when you still believe you’ll feel better in the morning.
- Some people get wiser with age. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two, and happy birthday!
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a Lifetime. Happy birthday!
- You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!
You will find more birthday quotes at Treasure Quotes
Missing special occasions such as a birthday can be difficult both for you and your loved one. Sometimes, because of work schedules and geographical distance, we might not be able to celebrate someone’s birthday. Sharing beautiful and heartwarming quotes is a great way to express your love and appreciation to let them know they are in your thoughts. It might take up two minutes of your time but it makes their day when they receive it. People make special efforts to be nice to you on birthdays with gifts and wishes. While birthday presents are good, the wish that comes from the heart from those you love is worth all the presents you can imagine.