Saturday, February 27, 2021
Home Technology Top 3 Trends Shaping Digital Transformation in 2021

Top 3 Trends Shaping Digital Transformation in 2021

Information technology has a critical role in the world which is progressively dependent on digitalization. All the organizations out there are under pressure to be competitive and gain experience. The survey of reputed organizations reports analyzed that around 40 percent of information technology projects grow and 82 percent of business organizations are transferring into the Information Technology teams to create connected customer experiences. The same research has highlighted some top trendy facing CIOs, organizations, and IT leaders in the digital transformation process.

Things are getting updated day by day, same as Digital Transformation Trend in 2021 using Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) to increase its development. Now have a look at the top 3 trends shaping digital transformation in 2021.

Trends Shaping Digital Transformation in 2021

Trend 1: Data Analytics

The survey of Forbes says that 52 percent of people are having a fine-designed and developed organization data analytics that enables them to create and connect with customer experience. And the rest 48 percent of organizations have faith in their revenue which will impact negatively if they can not complete the digital transformation within the next 12 months. According to an Information technology organization, 48 percent of growth managers or companies have seen positive revenue growth. Because they have used data analytics to collect perception and sentimental data of their customers. Many IT farms believe that losing 15 million dollars for a company on average is too poor data to respond to.

Trend 2: 5G

For the past few years, 5G has become a buzzword. This year it is going to be mainstream. Digital transformation will be accelerated through the adopted 5G. 5G can bring huge hosting opportunities for telecom operators. The opportunities are like upgrading capacity, delivering new content, services, and interactions in an amazing way of speed. Redefining the business processes and operations can be done by 5G. Through this redefine businesses drastically improves to deliver services to the customers. Along with this, it will provide the fastest speed, lower latency, and higher density than 4G networks. To get the complete potentiality of 5G companies need to invest in network infrastructure especially the cloud services providers. Cloud service providers use 5G to approach delivering service with its best ability. This also provides the pave way to adopt the telco cloud.

Trend 3: Automation

Automation and digital transformation co-exist. Adoption of one leads to an increase in another is the primary reason. Using automation in a company increases the pace of digital transformation in the organization. If the process is automation the result is digital transformation. Automation is being used more than ever in the COVID-19 situation. The manufacturing industries are using automation most and then the secondary industry. Nowadays, business leaders are showing the tendency to adopt automation to sustain and enable smoother operation for their business practices. The survey of the world economic forum analyzed that to digitize the work and deploy new techs, business accelerating planning. Automation is not only for business but also for cybersecurity measures, retail, and so on. The IT organization predicted that in 2021 hyper-automation can be the key tech trend. Automation defines the integrated use of varieties of technologies. The tech is like Robotic Process Automation, machine learning, low code, artificial intelligence, and more. For better scalability and reduction of ownership cost, businesses might move to cloud-centric automation solutions.

If you are about to formulate a digital strategy for your business you have to know that digital transformation goes with technology. It is not a cup of tea to pick the technology and start to use it. Before using this for your business you must set some valuable methods like concrete goals and statements to identify the digital strategy. After setting these methods, you need to focus on the changing mindset of the employee. Because they are the people who are helping you and your business to grow the transformation goals. You have to be updated with the digital transformation trend.

sachin
He is a Blogger, Tech Geek, SEO Expert, and Designer. Loves to buy books online, read and write about Technology, Gadgets and Gaming. you can connect with him on Facebook | Twitter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Follow Us

Most Popular