The “iPhone” designed by the Apple Inc, is considered to be a heavy tag brand, and with around 18 versions released already with quality enhancements in each, the iPhone prompts first on everyone’s mind when it comes to owning a flagship phone.
Apple has paced up its standard with its every release of the iPhone version that meets the requirements of the users better each time. Falling in love with a brand is a tendency, but that doesn’t mean to splurge on it blindly without a specification check.
When buying any flagship phone such as iPhone, it is important to look into a few features to analyze if your requirements would go well with it. So, here are a few specifications that you need to take into consideration before you rush to buy your iPhone to your nearest iPhoneOutlet.
So, let’s check out the features:
The display resolution of the phone comes into the picture of concern when the user is very keen on viewing the content on his/her iPhone. So, if you are very much concerned about the display resolution of your iPhone, then consider iPhone versions like:
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus which has 5.5 inches of the display with 1920 x 1080 (401 PPI)
- iPhone 7, iPhone 8 with a display of 4.7 inches has a resolution of 1334 x 750 pixels(326 PPI).
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus with a display of 5.5 inches has the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels(401 PPI).
- iPhone X with a display of 5.8 inches has the resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels (458 PPI).
The picture quality and resolutionisthe most basic and important feature of any phone the users will look into before buying a smartphone. In fact, smartphones these days are primarily judged by the camera features and then by any other.
So, before you splurge on any of the iPhone, have a look at the following iPhone versions that you can take into consideration:
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S plus – Rear – 12.2 mp, front – 5 mp.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 – Rear – 12.2 mp, front – 7 mp.
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone X – Rear – 2 x 12.2 mp, front – 7 mp.
After the camera feature, the second most important priority is given to the storage or memory of the phone you are buying. So, make sure that the iPhone you are intending to buy has a satisfying memory or storage capacity every user will need.
Here are a few iPhone versionsthat you can consider when the storage is the deciding factor:
- iPhone 5S – 16, 32, 64 GB
- iPhone SE – 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPhone 6 Plus – 16, 64, 128 GB
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus – 16, 32, 64, 128 GB
- iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus – 32, 128, 256 GB
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X – 64, 256 GB
Busy and always hustling lives seek fora longer battery of the device they depend on the most. So, it is important to look for an iPhone with a long battery life to keep going for a long time.
Below are a few iPhone versions that come with a satisfying requirement of battery life:
- iPhone 6 Plus – 2906 mA
- iPhone 6S Plus – 2750 mA
- iPhone 7 Plus – 2900 mA
- iPhone 8 Plus – 2691 mA
- iPhone X – 2719 mA
The color of the iPhone you are going to buy also matters a lot. So, before splurging on your favorite iPhone version, know in what range of colors it is available.
Here is a list of the latest iPhone versions with the range of colors it is available in:
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus- Gold, Silver, Space Gray.
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, and iPhone SE – Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Space Gray.
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus – Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black or the Special Edition product (Red).
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus- Gold, Red, Silver, Space Gray.
- iPhone X – Silver, Space Gray.
Not all iPhones come with all the features, so you need set your priorities right before you decide which one to go for. This article is here to help you do just that!