You might have gone through times when things are not going well between you and your life partner due to some or the other reasons. You must have thought that he or she might be cheating on you. Or you must have gone through times that you felt the need to keep an eye on your kids. In any case, keeping an eye on the other person is the common element. But you must be thinking this is impossible. Not if you have SpyMyFone with you!
Well, SpyMyFone is nothing but a simple and easy-to-use app that can help you if you are going through the above-mentioned situations. You can use this app to track calls, text messages, social media accounts, and so on using this app. The app works on both Android and iOS. Hence, almost each and every user gets entitled to use this service. Let us have a look at some of the features, which makes the app ideal for spying and justifying its name.
Keep An Eye On Calls And Messages
SpyMyFone begins with offering one of the basic features that all the spy apps provide—tracking calls and messages. This feature can be used to spy your kids, employees, spouse, or anyone else without any efforts. In addition to this, the feature runs in the background silently without disturbing the users. Using this feature one can:
- View all the call logs including the incoming and outgoing calls along with the date, time, and call duration
- Read all the messages that land in the Message app of Android or the iMessage app on iOS
- Have a look at the contacts in the target smartphone and can receive notification for specific callers
Tracking Instant Messaging Apps
Apart from tracking the calls and messages, SpyMyFone also tracks different instant messaging and multimedia apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, WeChat, Skype Chats, Instagram DM, Viber, Kik Messenger, Tinder Messages, and so on. This feature allows you to tracks all the messages that are received in these apps.
Location Tracking & Geo-fencing
In addition to this, the app also provides location tracking features. This includes:
- GPS Tracking: Access the live GPS location of a target phone to know where they are present
- Geofences: Set forbidden or safe areas to know how often the target visits these areas
- Wi-Fi network: See the list of networks and hotspots to which the target phone was connected
Monitor Offline And Online Activities
SpyMyFone app not only allows you to monitor the online activities of the target phone but also the offline activities. You can access their browser history, look at what they have surfed on the web, what messages they have exchanged with others, and so on. In addition to this, you can also:
- Read emails
- Access browsing history
- Read multimedia files
- Access calendar events
- Access to notes, memos, and reminders
- Access to SIM card
In addition to this, the app also offers some features that allow you to control the target phone remotely.
- You can schedule timers for the target phone so that it gets locked remotely
- You can access the complete list of apps that are installed in the target phone
- You can also block usage of specific apps on the target phone
- You can capture screenshots of the target phone
- You can record every keystroke used for typing
- You can get notifications regarding specific locations, keywords, SIM change, and so on
Now that you have had a look at the features, let us have a look at how this app works.
How To Use SpyMyFone
In order to use this app, you need to follow the given below steps.
Step 1: Create Account
To begin with, you will first need to create a SpyMyFone account. This can be done by visiting the official site and clicking on “try it now” or “sign up.”
Step 2: Activate Service
Next, you need to activate service on the target phone.
If you are using it on an Android device:
- Tap the Android logo.
- Subscribe to the plan as per your requirements.
- Enter the essential info about the person you need to spy on.
- Install the app on the target phone and select to hide the app.
- Log into your account and activate the service.
If you are using it on an iOS device:
- Tap the iOS logo.
- Enter and verify iCloud details
- Follow the same steps as that for Android handset.
Step 3: Select Method Of Monitoring
Now, all you need to do is go to the dashboard on your account anytime on a web browser. You can also monitor through the app.
Cutting to the chase and tying all the ends, it seems difficult to find an alternative to SpyMyFone. The app has a number of features that meet the requirements of the users. Hence, SpyMyFone is the best spying app that anyone can imagine.