Are you looking to edit your videos but find that most of the editors you try out are just too complicated? Because most video editors are designed for professionals, the learning curve required to use them can be steep. On the other hand more basic video editors may not have the features you need – which is far from ideal.
It may seem too good to be true, but if you’d like a video editor that is both powerful as well as user-friendly – try Movavi Video Editor. In contrast to other editors you may have dabbled with, its intuitive approach will mean that you won’t be put through a learning curve nor will you require any prior experience.
Because of Movavi Video Editor’s simple and clean user interface, it is easy to navigate and find the tools you need to make alterations to your videos. Additionally the features themselves are designed to be easy to use, and often require relatively common actions like dragging and dropping elements into place, adjusting sliders, and so on.
While Movavi Video Editor does go to great lengths to make its features as user-friendly as possible, it is still a powerful movie editor and will provide you with a comprehensive range of features. With its help you will be able to:
- Merge video clips, arrange the order they’re in, and trim out any unnecessary parts from your videos.
- Enhance the video quality by manually or automatically adjusting the color settings as well as fixing any issues such as blurry, shaky or interlaced video footage.
- Insert audio tracks to add background music, a voiceover or other audio.
- Edit the audio by adjusting the equalizer settings, removing any background noise, normalizing sound that is too quiet, or applying audio effects.
- Add captions, subtitles or other text and customize its appearance or even animate it.
- Apply artistic filters to give your videos a unique visual style and appearance.
- Utilize special effects such as Chroma key, slow motion, split screen, and other interesting options.
- Place animated transitions between video segments to link them together creatively.
- Record additional audio or video footage via a microphone, webcam, or other external devices.
- Quickly compile an impressive-looking video using the partially automated ‘Montage Wizard’.
As you can see you’ll have no shortage of ways in which you can improve your videos with Movavi Video Editor’s assistance. On your end the only thing that you really need to do in order to take full advantage of its features is experiment with each of them and try them out. Not only will that let you familiarize yourself with them, but it will also let you see firsthand just how intuitive an editor it is.