When you buy a new electronic product, you are provided with a warranty period. This warranty period acts as an assurance that the manufacturer will take responsibility if anything were to happen to the product. But as you may already know it comes with a period, after which your product warranty will no more be valid.
In a single year or even in just six months, we buy multiple electronic items. In this case, it is not possible to keep track of all the product warranties. Many people even misplace their warranty cards as they don’t take it seriously or get too busy with the product. Losing your warranty card means you will no longer be able to get your product replaced or repaired if it breaks down. This is why keeping track of your product warranties is important.
Using Mobile Apps To Keep Track Product Warranties
Since you cannot keep track of all the product warranties alone, you can make use of apps like Ximplethings. This app allows you to store all your warranty details in one single digital platform. This way you will never have to lose your warranty again. Not just that but the app also helps you to keep track of your warranty’s expiry date. You will get notified as soon as the warranty of your product expires.
Such warranty tracking apps are quite handy. They are not only easy to use but also make things much convenient for you. These apps are available for both android and ios users means everyone can use them. Also, they are available for free means you don’t have to pay a single penny to download them. These apps can be used by both individual buyers and businesses.
Features of a Warranty Tracking App
Warranty tracking apps come with various features. Some of the main features include.
- It helps you store all your warranty details. There is no limit on the number of warranties you can store.
- Such apps have the option of cloud storage. You can store your details in the cloud storage and save it from getting lost. By storing your details in the cloud storage, you will never lose it even if you lose your phone or you uninstall the app by mistake.
- A warranty tracking app also notifies you as a warranty gets over. This helps you to keep track of all your warranties. Most importantly, you stay updated on the status of your warranties.
- It also helps you keep track of the things you have bought and the ones you need to buy. Since all the detail is stored in a single place, you can take a look at the entire list to figure out the things you need.
- A warranty tracking app is easy to use. Most of these apps are available for free so you need not pay any money.
Benefits of using a warranty tracking app
Now that you know the features and the things a warranty tracking app can do, it’s time that we also look into the benefits it offers. by using a warranty tracking app you can reap plenty of benefits. Some of the main benefits include:
- Using a warranty tracking app, you can store all your warranty details in the same place or one single app. when using such an app, you don’t have to carry your warranty details to the store. That’s because you can have instant access to your product warranty details.
- Many of the warranty tracking apps provide you with cloud storage to store your details safely. This way you will never lose your details again even if you delete the app or lose your phone. All you have to do is download the app in some other device and log into your account. There you will find all your details all safely stored.
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, you have access to your warranty details right on your phone. this makes things a lot convenient for you.
- A warranty tracking app like Ximplethings is available for free means you don’t have to spend a single penny using these apps. You can download it free of cost from your mobile app store.
- With the help of a warranty tracking app, you can keep your details safe all the time. No more fear of losing your details or misplacing your warranty papers.
- These apps also notify you when warranty gets over. This helps you to stay updated on your latest warranty details.
With the help of a warranty tracking app, you can keep track of all your warranties. It allows you to store all your warranty information safely, in one single place.