A Mac system is considered to be a safe and secure device. It can encrypt your data, thereby making your external hard drive inaccessible to all those who are not authorize to use it. There can occur a few instances when you can lose your valuable data in the hands of others. There are a few ways by which you can recover lost or deleted files from an external hard drive.
Restore Lost Files from Trash
You can use this option only when you have not emptied your trash. In that case, your file has been permanently deleted and there are no possibilities of recovering them. People who do not empty their trash on a regular basis have good chances to restore erased files back to the external hard drive.
All you need is to connect your hard drive to Mac system and then navigate to the Trash location to find out your file. On finding your files in the trash, you can then use “Copy Items” or “Put Back” command to restore them to their original place. R-Studio software for Mac help in recovering data from an external hard drive. It helps in recovering all those files that have been lost from a password-protected storage device.
Download a free version of Mac tool for external hard drive recovery:
Advanced Mac based file recovery software provides several features to restore lost files from an erased external hard drive. There are several professional data recovery tools that help in recovering deleted or erased data from an APFS, HFS+, HFS, FAT, HFS Wrapper, NTFS and ex-FAT based external hard drives.
Step by step method in which this recovery software work
- Download Mac Data Recovery on your machine and then install it. Now connect your Mac device to an external hard drive
- Launch the Mac data recovery software
- Select the location of your external hard drive
- Select the “Type of Data” to recover from an external hard drive
- Click on Scan to start the scanning procedure
- See a preview of your found files on external hard drive
- To recover them, click on the recover button and specify the destination to save recovered files. You can register the complete version of this software to recover all the recoverable files easily.
How to choose the best data recovery services
If you are planning to buy a data recovery service, then there are a few tips that would help you in getting the best one for your job.
- Service provider should have good years of experience in providing this service
- Provider should be an ISO certified service center
- It should provide Class 100 Clean Room
- The service provided by it should be precise and trustworthy
- It should provide the assurance of data recovery
- Facility for free of cost shipping of the media should be provided
Loss of data from an external hard drive is ever growing. Just your Mac system won’t guarantee you for restoring files that have got mistakenly deleted or erased by you. A strong Mac data recovery backup software is needed to recover all those deleted files from your external drive.