You would have used many marketing tools to promote your website, but it’s high time now,that your website is developed as a marketing tool for attracting potential customers. It is crucial for any marketer to create high-quality content for their websites, as they act as the first stepping stone in the indirect communication process with the customer.
Qualified traffic is necessary to any website, as it pulls in the right lead, with increased sales conversion and customer base. Let’s look at some of the effective tips which can build your website as a marketing tool for your business:
- PR: Networking matters in the current scenario, as people like to know about each other before actually discussing the business deal. Through public relation strategy, you can promote your brand as an expert service provider. Not only, it increases the lead numbers but also the conversion rates. Bloggers could execute the storytelling process in promoting their organization’s brand, aligning with the interest of the reader.
- Word-of-mouth: Word-of-mouth has become a great social promotion strategy for marketers across the world. Forums, Facebook pages, are some of the best examples where people convey opinion or review about a particular product or service. When one is looking for a plumber nearby their recently relocated house, it is likely that they willprefer references from their friends and relatives, well acquainted with that area. In this case, they will look for the proximity to their location. Popularity is directly proportional to the word of mouth publicity, but a quality plumber’s email list can also provide the accurate mailing list solutions through which it becomes easy to connect with an efficient plumber.
- Content optimization: Content optimization is necessary after the development of new content.The content developer should be provided with ample space for exploring their creativity and knowledge, after which you can execute the content optimization process. Whether it is for new content or with the already existing posts, optimization boosts website’s ranking on the Google page.
- Blogger outreach: Outreach acts as a strategy for exposing the content to an extensive group of bloggers and influencers in the specific industry. This builds up a platform where people can talk about the product or service. The process is a classic example of linking back to the website.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO increases the website’s visibility in search results. The website’s pages are optimized with the keywords which people are looking for in the search engine results. The best methods to improve organic search results are by editing the existing content and increasing the backlinks. SEO is an active process for getting quality traffic and reaching the top spot in the search enginesalongside SEO can be used to build a productive lead generation strategy.So, generate quality leads through the website by implementing the right SEO strategy.
- Developing drip e-mail marketing: Drip e-mail marketing involves a series of automatically generated emails sent to potential customers once the form has been submitted. Here you have to follow up with the potential leads by preparing a consistent and precise methodology to project yourself as an expert in that field. The drip e-mail marketing is known by many names such as autoresponders, lifecycle emails, marketing automation, email campaign, etc. and InfoClutch as a leading marketing service provider have optimized email marketing solutions for your business needs.
- Result-oriented content sharing: Content sharing is a part of the marketing process, but most of the content does not reach the right audience due to the wrong strategy. You can follow this process to promote good content:
- Publish the best case studies with customer success stories
- Publish detailed white papers with insights from customers
- Post high-quality blogs
- Create interesting videos with the relevant product or service content
Websites are the first major source of information for a potential customer. Most of them immediately develop an opinion about the brand after navigating through the website pages. If you can twist the scenario by making your website as a marketing tool,then it can act as a building block in the revenue generation process.
Author Name: Robert Jordan
Bio: Robert Jordan, a seasoned marketing professional with over 10 years of experience, currently working as Media Relations Manager at InfoClutch Inc. Have expertise in setting up the lead flow for budding startups and takes it to next level. Have a deep interest in SEO, SEM & Social Media related discussions. Always open for new ideas & discussions.