15th August is celebrated as the Independence Day of India and this is a very special day for nation as India got Independence from the British Rule on this day in 1947. The hard struggle came to an end after many lives were sacrificed and lot of money watch robbed from Indians. British people at that time divided us on religion, but it tools hundreds of years for Indians to reunite and fight against the corrupt rule of British on India. The struggle finally came to an end on 15th August, 1947. This day is a national holiday and is celebrated with full joy and happiness. You can show your happiness and respect for the Indian warriors by sending Happy Independence Day messages, quotes and greetings to your loved ones. You can find the latest Happy Independence Day quotes and messages here and select the best ones from them.
Happy Independence Day Quotes to Motivate Yourself
If you want to motivate yourself by reading some of the best Happy Independence Day quotes then you can read them from here. These are the latest quotes on Happy Independence Day that you can read or send to your loved and dear ones.
- Wish you a very happy Independence Day and let’s show respect for mother India.
- Let all of us raise our hand together to celebrate happy Independence Day.
- This is the day to raise India’s flag high and wave it with respect as it’s our Independence Day.
- Liberty bells have starting to ring as this it’s time to celebrate happy Independence Day.
- Let’s stand up high to show respect for the ones who died for the independence of India.
- Sing the national anthem with Indian flags in hand to celebrate happy Independence Day.
- Being a proud Indian, wish you a very happy Independence Day.
Why to send Happy Independence Day Greetings
You may or may not send Happy Independence Day greetings to your known. It is not at all compulsory to send wishes on this day, but if you send Happy Independence Day wishes to people you know then it will depict your respect and honor towards the nation and its brave soldiers. You might be sending lots of wishes on Diwali or Holi or on Valentine’s then why not on this prestigious day that is of utmost importance for the country. You must send Independence Day wishes to your friends and to people you know.
- Happy Independence Day messages to people will let them know about your respectful feelings towards the nation and for all those people who contributed to India’s Independence.
- Your Happy Independence Day message might ignite the fire in reader and may turn him to a patriot or might overwhelm him
- You can share your joy and feelings for this day with others by sending Happy Independence Day latest greetings to them.
These are some of the common reasons why people send Happy Independence Day wishes to each other on this auspicious day when India got Independence. This is one of the best ways to celebrate Independence Day with full joy and happiness.
Happy Independence Day Messages Latest Collection
If you are browsing through the web to find best Happy Independence Day messages and quotes then you have arrived at right destination. You can find the latest Happy Independence Day messages collection from here. Find the best message or quote from here and wish your dear ones a very Happy Independence Day this time.
Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy Independence Day
Independence a Precious gift of God.
May We Always Remain Independent Ameen.
A Very Happy Independence Day To You.
Other might have forgotten,
But never can i,
The Flag of my country
Furls very high,
Happy Independence day
Sending Happy Independence Day greetings and wishes to people you know will motivate you and them too. This will reflect your feeling of nationhood and you yourself will fill proud after sending the wishes. So, find the best messages from here to wish Happy Independence Day to someone you know.