15th August is celebrated as the Independence Day of India and this is a very special day for nation as India got Independence from the British Rule on this day in 1947. The hard struggle came to an end after many lives were sacrificed and lot of money watch robbed from Indians. British people at that time divided us on religion, but it tools hundreds of years for Indians to reunite and fight against the corrupt rule of British on India. The struggle finally came to an end on 15th August, 1947. This day is a national holiday and is celebrated with full joy and happiness. You can show your happiness and respect for the Indian warriors by sending Happy Independence Day messages, quotes and greetings to your loved ones. You can find the latest Happy Independence Day quotes and messages here and select the best ones from them.
Happy Independence Day Quotes to Motivate Yourself
If you want to motivate yourself by reading some of the best Happy Independence Day quotes then you can read them from here. These are the latest quotes on Happy Independence Day that you can read or send to your loved and dear ones.
- Today let us take some time to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices from those who gave us freedom. Happy Independence Day
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.”- Jawaharlal Nehru
- “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George Orwell
- Wish you a very happy Independence Day and let’s show respect for mother India.
- Let all of us raise our hand together to celebrate happy Independence Day.
- Gratitude to all our brothers who scarified their lives for the nation.
- Thousands laid down their lives so that our country can celebrate thus day. Never forget their sacrifices.
- Our freedom fighters endured countless sufferings to give Indians their freedom. It’s a day to remember and honor them.
- Liberty bells have starting to ring as this it’s time to celebrate happy Independence Day
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.
- I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain.
- Be a patriotic every day, not just on Independence Day and Republic Day. Wishing you the greetings of Independence Day!
- Feel proud of being part of a prosperous nation.
- Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation
- We have demonstrated to our colonial masters that we are worthy of the independence.
- True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.
- This country deserves your loyalty, not only on a special day like this but always. Have a fun celebration.
- Let’s make a strong decision, to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices from those who gave us freedom.
- This is the day to raise India’s flag high and wave it with respect as it’s our Independence Day.
- Liberty bells have starting to ring as this it’s time to celebrate happy Independence Day.
- Let’s stand up high to show respect for the ones who died for the independence of India.
- Sing the national anthem with Indian flags in hand to celebrate happy Independence Day.
- Being a proud Indian, wish you a very happy Independence Day.
Why to send Happy Independence Day Greetings
You may or may not send Happy Independence Day greetings to your known. It is not at all compulsory to send wishes on this day, but if you send Happy Independence Day wishes to people you know then it will depict your respect and honor towards the nation and its brave soldiers. You might be sending lots of wishes on Diwali or Holi or on Valentine’s then why not on this prestigious day that is of utmost importance for the country. You must send Independence Day wishes to your friends and to people you know.
- Happy Independence Day messages to people will let them know about your respectful feelings towards the nation and for all those people who contributed to India’s Independence.
- Your Happy Independence Day message might ignite the fire in reader and may turn him to a patriot or might overwhelm him
- You can share your joy and feelings for this day with others by sending Happy Independence Day latest greetings to them.
These are some of the common reasons why people send Happy Independence Day wishes to each other on this auspicious day when India got Independence. This is one of the best ways to celebrate Independence Day with full joy and happiness.
Happy Independence Day Messages Latest Collection
If you are browsing through the web to find best Happy Independence Day messages and quotes then you have arrived at right destination. You can find the latest Happy Independence Day messages collection from here. Find the best message or quote from here and wish your dear ones a very Happy Independence Day this time.
Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy Independence Day
“The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of the British rule in India.” – Lala Lajpat Rai
Today let us take some time to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices. Happy Independence Day!
Happy Independence Day. Rich in cultural history, united in diversity, a salute to my country India.
Happy Independence Day to the patriots who continue to work relentlessly for this country and our nation.
Sending Independence Day wishes to all who love this country dearly and work for progress every day.
Freedom was earned in the hardest way possible but let’s not forget to fight to protect it too. Happy Independence day.
Thanks to those who shed their blood and left their comfort at home. Only to bring us freedom. Happy Independence day to everyone.
Let’s celebrate freedom today, but mourn for those who had to leave to bring it. You’ll always be remembered in the heart of every citizen alive.
I wish you and your family an amazing Independence day. Let’s work together to keep moving forward.
Let your spirits fly high with the Indian flag today. Happy Independence Day!
Happy Independence Day. Let there be freedom in your mind and body, faith in your wards and pride in your soul. Let’s salute our nation.
“Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
“Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
Independence a Precious gift of God.
May We Always Remain Independent Ameen.
A Very Happy Independence Day To You.
Others might have forgotten,
But never can I,
The Flag of my country
Furls very high,
Happy Independence day
Sending Happy Independence Day greetings and wishes to people you know will motivate you and them too. This will reflect your feeling of nationhood and you yourself will fill proud after sending the wishes. So, find the best messages from here to wish Happy Independence Day to someone you know.
Happy Independence day my friends and Indian people are in this world
Happy Independence 2016
So, this website very nice, I LLLiked it! 🙂