Diwali is ancient Hindu festival celebrated every year in autumn season in respect to welcome of Lord Rama who killed Ravana and brought humanity and kindness to earth. Although this festival of Diwali has been started thousands of years ago, people are celebrating Diwali in digital way these days. Now this Digital way may include wishing friends with cool whatsapp status for diwali or funny diwali whatsapp status, either of that. People celebrate it very enthusiastically to commemorate the returning of Lord Rama to his kingdom, Ayodhya after a long period of time of 14 years of exile after defeating the Ravana.
On the returning day of Lord Rama, people of Ayodhya had illuminated their homes and pathways to welcome their Lord with the great enthusiasm. It is a sacred Hindu festival which symbolizes the triumph of goodness over badness. Diwali festival also signifies the victory of light over darkness. Markets are decorated with lights just like a bride to give it a marvellous festive look. At this day market is full of big rush specially the sweet shops. Kids get new clothes, fire crackers, sweets, gifts, candles and toys from the market. People clean and whitewash their houses and decorate with electric lights some days earlier to the festival.
Read also >> Happy Diwali Wishes Greeting Cards Download
Best Diwali Whatsapp Status Collection
- Diwali aa rahi hai, roshni chaa rahi hai, choro sab problems, zindagi muskura rahi hai.
- Charo aur diya jalao….apne ghar ko khub sajao…..aaj k rat patakhen jalao…..diwali ko achhi tarah manao.
- Let this diwali burn all your bad times and enter you in good times.
- May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives
- Today’s the `Festival of Lights’ all over; A joyful day for minds and hearts and souls; Laughter and smiles for many days; Let there be triumph in every way.
- For this, is a special time when family and friends get together, for fun. Wishing amusement and fun to cheer your days, in this diwali festive season.
- Doubt is like darkness, Trust is like light, There is no way to destroy light by throwing darkness in to it. So come together and enjoy the festival of lights…
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali!!! Have loads of fun and loads of masti!! Happy Diwali!!
- Wish you and your family a bombastic Diwali, Have loads of fun and loads of masti. Happy Diwali
- The festival of lights is just around the corner wish you all a Very Happy Diwali.
- May the blessings, prosperity and wealth grow in your life like the whatsapp sharing.
- Have a crackling Diwali. May this season bring good luck and happiness to u.
- The festival of lights is just around the corner, wishing you all a very Happy Diwali..
- Andhera hua dur raat ke saath, nayi subha aayi diwali leke sath. Ab ankhne kholo dekho ek msg aayi hai Diwali ki subh kamna sath layi hai.
- Raat Amaavas ki to kya, Ghar-ghar hua ujaala. Saje kangure deepshikha se, jyon pehne ho mala. Man mutav mat rakhna bhai, Aayi Diwali Aayi!
How Diwali Whatsapp Status Messages can be used?
Diwali is festival for everyone from child to aged old man. Kids use to fire crackers. Moms used to make lovely dishes for us like Karanjies, Poha, Sankar Padi and all. Our father and their parents used to wear new dresses and celebrate Diwali with kids.
During this festival, people visit their relatives and friends in order to share gifts and say them good wishes for Diwali. People distribute the gift packets such as sweets, dry fruit packets, gift hampers, cakes and many other things. People offer puja to the Goddess Lakshmi to get more blessings for the bright future and prosperity.
Lamps are lighted almost everywhere to remove the evil and its shadow from home and welcome the God, Goddess, and their spirits. People get busy in the activities of Diwali such as purchasing, clean up, whitewash and other religious activities. Almost a month before from the real date of festival. It looks bright and dazzling everywhere because of the lighting lamps and candles. Children are very keen to celebrate it and show their interest by involving in all the activities related to the Diwali. They learn many stories, making rangolis, playing games from their teachers in the school. Many events on Diwali takes place in the schools by the kids two weeks before the main date of Diwali. Teachers familiarize the students about how to use crackers and fireworks, how to do puja, legends of Diwali and many more things.
Happy Diwali Whatsapp Messages Collection in Hindi
पर्व है पुरुषार्थ का
दीप के दिव्यार्थ का
देहरी पर दीप एक जलता रहे
अंधकार से युद्ध यह चलता रहे
हारेगी हर बार अंधियारे की घोर-कालिमा
जीतेगी जगमग उजियारे की स्वर्ण-लालिमा
दीप ही ज्योति का प्रथम तीर्थ है
कायम रहे इसका अर्थ, वरना व्यर्थ है
आशीषों की मधुर छांव इसे दे दीजिए
प्रार्थना-शुभकामना हमारी ले लीजिए!!
झिलमिल रोशनी में निवेदित अविरल शुभकामना
आस्था के आलोक में आदरयुक्त मंगल भावना!!!
Deepon se ujvaal ho aangan tumhara
Khusiyon se bhar jaye jeevan tumhara
Diwali aur Naya Saal Mubaraak ho
Yahi hai aapke liye paigaam humara
This diwali tumko mile
Rathore ki Aim
Film stars ka Fame
Game show ka Jackpot
Hit film mein ek spot
Jadoo ki chhari
lots of crackers aur phuljhari
sab ka dher saara pyar aur dosti
and lots n lots of fun n masti
Wishing u a very HAPPY DIWALI!
Iss Diwali pe humari dua h ki aapka har sapna pura ho,
duniya ke unche mukam apke ho,
shoharat ki unchayiyon pe naam apka ho!
Wish u a very Happy Diwali!!!
Diwali ke Is Mangal Avsar pr,
ap Sabhi ke Manokamna Pure ho,
Khushiyan Ap k Kadam Chume,
Isi Kamna ke Saath ap Sabhi ko,
Diwali ki Dhero Badhaiyan
Makki ki Roti, Nimbu ka Aachar,
Suraj Ki Kirne, Khushiyo ki Bahar,
Chand Ki Chandi, Apno ka Pyar,
Mubarak Ho Aapko, DIWALI ka Tyohar
Laxmi Aayegi Itni Ki Sab Jagah Naam Hoga,
Din Raat Vyapar Bade Itna Adhik Kaam Hoga,
Ghar Pariwar Samaj Me Banoge Sartaj,
Yehi Kamna Hai Hamari Aap Ke Liye
Diwali Ki Dhero Shubh Kamanaye…
Whatsapp Status Message Wallpapers for Diwali
Diwali is a conjunction of few days’ festival named as Dhanteras, Narak Chaturdashi, Lakshmi Pujan, Padwa or Balipratipada, and Bhai Duj. Every day of Deepawali has something special about it and has its own importance in our life.
The world is now switched to a technological era and everyone is just fan of using whatsapp facebook twitter and all, so send Happy Diwali WhatsApp and Facebook Status, Quotes, Messages and Wishes to friends and relatives.
We hope these whatsapp status for happy diwali are useful for you and you can share these cool diwali whatsapp status with your friends and family. Wish You a Happy Diwali and Let’s Celebrate it, Eco-friendly…!!!