Flats are everywhere, But, there’s a lot of difference between Flats & the right Flats in South Bombay. Well, if you are someone who is struggling to find the right flat in Bombay specifically in the South area of Bombay, then this post is for you, as here we are going to talk about some of the most important flat buying tips to help you find the perfect flat for yourself.
Factors to help you find the best flats in South Bombay:
Let us have a look at all the factors to keep in mind while finding the best flats in south Bombay:
- The first factor to keep in mind is the security and privacy of the flat. In a survey, it was figured out that lower floors are considered as unsafe as compared to the upper floors. So if you want to get a safe flat then make sure to go for the upper floors. Not only that, you should have a look at the security system provided by the flats. If you are living in a society then check out the outer security provided by the society.
- Whenever you are finding the right flat for yourself make sure to check out the fire safety availability. To figure out if the flat you are buying is built using a proper safety plan or not, you should ask for the OC certificate. It is known as the occupancy certificate with the help of which you can know if the flat is offered a permission to occupy or not.
Along with the OC certificate make sure to have a look at the available fire exits in a place. So that if any mishap takes place you are able to move out of the place easily.
- Nowadays another factor has been added to this list and that is the number of lifts available in the building to reach out to your flat. This is completely a convenience-based requirement, hence it depends upon your own thought process that if you want a lift or a staircase is enough for you.
Although if you are opting for flat or upper floors like 5, 6 or above then we would suggest you find a society that has a lift. Because reaching the 5th or above floor will take a lot of time, hence you can save that by using the lift feature.
- There are a number of floor deviations whenever you are going to buy flats in south Bombay. To make sure that you get a floor or flat with no deviation you should have a look at all clearance certificates.
- Have a look at the additional facilities or points in your mind while selecting a flat for yourself. Such as you can get a flat that offers you a gym membership or your flat could have a sea view or any other such thing.
If you are someone who loves to have such additional benefits with your house or flat then make sure to filter out your options accordingly.
- When you are going to the upper floors at that time one problem is most common and that is you will face a lot of mobile network problems. If this is an important factor for you, then make sure to go for flats on lower floors only.
If not, then you would have to make some changes around the mobile network service providers. Choose one of those service providers whose services are available around your flat.
- Are you someone who has a factor of power consumption in your mind while selecting a flat? If yes, then let us tell you that lower floor flats are cooler and hence use less power consumption.
So if you want to save power then go for lower floors, in case if you have no issues around the power consumption then you can go for higher floors.
- You would be able to get better light and ventilation facilities by living on the top floors. So if you love to see better views, get good light and ventilation factors in your flat then top floors are the best option for you.
- If you are picking up a flat for rental purposes then in an area like Bombay you should go for upper flats as they have higher chances of providing you better rental returns.
This was all about the top factors to help you find the best flats in South Bombay. In the coming section we are going to discuss some additional factors, check them out for sure.
- Go forward with a well-reputed builder with the help of which you can get confirmation that the flats are well built and have no issues linked with them.
- Have a look at the nearby locations that you can take advantage of after shifting to the flat you have opted for.
House is the closest thing one admires, so obviously, it should be perfect. So, consider all the above-mentioned points before buying a flat and then select the best one for you.