Sharing files over the internet can be tricky specially when the size of files is large. Email providers generally do not allow attachment beyond a certain size e.g. Gmail and Yahoo limit attachments to 25 MB, on the other hand you can use Dropbox, Google Drive or similar solutions but then you restricted by the available storage in your account.
What is Up?
Up is a cloud based real-time file transfer and sharing service with no limits in file size, it allows you to send pictures, music, videos, documents and files securely. Uploaded files are automatically deleted from the server using the configured expiry time. Up stands out from the similar services as it is real-time which means the download link is available to download files as soon as the upload starts – making it perfect solution to send large files.
Why choose Up?
- Blazing faster with no registration required
- Real-time – don’t need to wait for upload to finish share your files
- Unlimited – you are not restricted with file size
- Secured – LabStack uses encryption for data in transit and rest
- Last but not the least – it’s free
LabStack is working on creating Android and iOS app for Up, it will be out soon.